04 - 4th Grade Theo?!

Aker's P.O.V

Malia, Stiles and I were waiting outside of the High school for the others to come back. It was dark and pouring rain outside, the noise of the droplets hitting the roof above us was all we heard. Malia broke the silence and said that she's been smelling this stench from Stiles lately.

"It's called anxiety, thought you'd be used to it by now, since it's been a common state that both Aker and I have." Stiles said, fiddling with his hands.

"Why are you so nervous?" Malia asked.

"He's stressing out too much. Wanting us to stick together throughout our whole lives." I said crossing my arms smiling at Stiles knowingly. I've already heard this rant he was about to rant about...if that made any sense.

"Do you know how many high school friends our dad has been keeping in contact with?" Stiles said, directing the question to Malia.

Malia stayed silent, not knowing the answer.

"None." I said.

Stiles looked back at me and nodded in approval. And then he went even further saying that he didn't want that to happen to us. He wanted us to stick together. He wants our children to have play dates together or even possibly be that cute child power couple and "were meant to be".

"If I've already found the best people in my life, why am I not just trying to stay with them?" He said softly.

I paused and looked at my twin, he didn't mention that during his rant with me. I furrowed my eyebrows as my brother looked so vulnerable at that moment. Now realizing how much he didn't want us to separate.

Malia stared at him for a second until she grabbed the sides of his face and met her lips with his. My eyes widened and I quickly turned around, rubbing the back of my neck, already knowing that I was blushing. I can never act normal when ever I see any public display of affections, I would always think that they could see me, and me watching is like a sin. I always feel like I was just caught watching something inappropriate by my father, which is very embarrassing. What can I say, when it comes to PDA I'm always embarrassed or awkward about it.

Stiles and Malia chuckled at my actions, but then it was soon ended when Malia announced something was heading towards them. And whoever they were, they were running. The whole mood drop, adding into the suspense. Once the figure was approaching us, Malia yanked her arm back, hitting them on the chest, making them drop to the floor.

My gasped when I realized it was Liam

My gasped when I realized it was Liam. I quickly dropped to the floor asking if he was okay but was chuckling anyways. He nodded in response, but he was out of breath.