10

Saturday, the best day ever. There was no school, no homework, no getting up early, just doing whatever the hell I felt like doing. I loved Saturdays. I had woken up at a reasonable hour, only to notice that all of the boys were already up. They were pulling on various articles of clothing; thank God I hadn't woken up a second earlier.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked climbing out of my bed and pulling down on my pink tank top, which had ridden up as I tossed in my sleep.

"Getting ready." Will said pulling on his left shoe.

"For what?"

"Every Saturday everyone is allowed to leave campus and go into town."

"Really?" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah."

"I am SO coming!" I yelled and dashed for the closet.

I shut the doors and picked out my clothes. I slipped into a pair of jeans and pulled a dark green polo shirt on. I opened the doors to find all the guys waiting for me. I slipped on some tennis shoes and grabbed my jacket and purse.

"So how do we get into town?" I asked walking down the hallway.

"We walk." John stated with a smile.

We made our way across the campus, I noticed that several large groups of boys were heading the same way.

"I see everyone likes getting away."

"Trust me. We take every chance we can to get away." John said raising his eyebrows.

We passed the entrance sign, I was getting out, just like I had wanted. I thought the walk would have been longer, but after five minutes we reached the town. It wasn't a large town, but it seemed that it was a haven for the boys. Of course this became my new haven when I saw all of the shops.

"SHOPPING!" I yelled pulling on Cal's arm and dragging him towards the first store I saw.

"What? No way! We're not going shopping!"

"Why else would we be here?" I scoffed continuing to pull him towards the shop.

"Not to shop." He protested pulling back on my arm and dragging me away.

"CAL!" I whined stretching my free arm out to the shop.

He pulled me back over to the group, which was now laughing.

"I want to go shopping!"

"We don't." Cal stated.

"Come on Cal. Have a heart give the lady what she wants." Will said punching him in the arm.

"FINE!" Dave let out a long sigh and looped his arm through mine. "She can have me."

"I meant the shopping."

"We all know she wants me." He said smirking down at me.

I smiled up at him and leaned in close to his ear.

"You're right Dave. I can't stop thinking about you... DRESSED UP IN MY CLOTHES!" I yelled the last part.

He removed his arm from mine and clamped a hand over my mouth.

"SHHH! That never gets out!"

"It won't get out if we go shopping." I said rocking back and forth on my heels.

"Shopping it is then!" He declared and started for the shop with us following him.

The tiny silver bell connected to the door rang when we entered the shop. It was a cramped shop packed with various items of clothing and accessories. My eyes feel onto a set of eight silver bangle bracelets. I HAD to have them!