20

For the last month, I've been very careful and aware of everything I've done. I made sure to do all my homework, get good test grades, and hell, I even restrained myself from jumping Will's gorgeous bones in front of everyone. After all, one more mistake and my ass was on a plain to Switzerland, and I'm pretty sure one of the things on my uncle's list that would put my ass on that plain was overly zealous public displays of affection.

Of course Will was not  happy when I pushed him away in the empty hallways that my uncle might happen to be lurking in.

"Will." I sigh removing his hands from my hips.

"Ah, come on Lily. It's not like I'm going to jump you in the middle of the hall... even though that's a tempting idea." He said, his eyes roaming over my body shamelessly.

"So you would rather ravish me in a hallway once and then see my shipped off to Switzerland?" I said, eyeing him.

"No." He grumbled. "But I wouldn't mind the ravishing part." I heard him mumble under his breath.

"We've talked about that Will. I'm not ready." I said lecturing him once again.

"I know, I know." He said smiling, while caressing the side of my face.

"You better get to training; I don't want you to get in trouble again." I stated, thinking about last week when Will showed up late to training and had to stay an hour later.

"Yea, I don't want to relive and extra hour with your Uncle by myself. He's a very intimidating man you know, " he said.

"Yes, I know." I sighed remembering the threat that still hung in the air.

I headed off in the opposite direction of Will.

Upon opening my door, I found Liam sprawled across his bed with one arm covering his eyes.

"Liam?" I asked puzzled to why he wasn't at training.

He lazily picked his arm up and looked at me with bloodshot eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked immediately worried that something was wrong.

"Nothing, I'm just stressed." He said sitting up and pressing the palms of his hands into his eyes.

"About what?" I asked flopping down on his bed next to him.

"Just stupid stuff." He mumbled.

"Well, it can't be that stupid if it's gotten you upset." I replied.

"I didn't say I was upset, just stressed." He stated defensively.

"Liam, your eyes are blood red as though you've been crying for awhile."

"So?" He asked.

"So, that means there has to be something wrong." I said looking at him.

"Nothing is wrong, everything is peachy keen!" He beamed at me, his smile wide and bright, but it wasn't his usual Liam smile.

"Well you know if you ever need to talk to me, I'm here. You were there for me and I'm fully ready to return the favor." I gave him a small smile.

"You should really work for Hallmark when you get older." He said shoving me gently.

"And you should work for Cosmopolitan." I shot back.

"Me?" He asked.

"Yeah you. You could write for the fashion column or you could give sex advice." I replied with a smile on my face.

"I'm not the one getting all touchy feely in the hallways!" My mouth dropped open. "Oh yes, I've seen you two getting cozy when you think no one is around." He said pointing a finger at me.