Story Recap

I am so sorry. Please don't kill me. I put this book on hold for two years because I didn't have the inspiration to write an ending and a possible epilogue.

However, after two years I am finally back again and ready to finish this book.

So here are some of the events that happened on Samantha and Austin's life:

1. Austin's mom was against their relationship

2. Samantha's mom left her when she found out that she was pregnant.

3. Austin went on tour for 10 months.

4. Austin and Camila were seen hanging out on tour for publicity.

5. Sam gave birth to a baby girl without Austin by her side.

6. Austin came back from tour and held his baby for the first time.

7. Samantha's mom asked for apology and introduced Richard as Samantha's new step dad.

8. Samantha accepted her mom back and is happy for her mom and Richard.

9. Michele ask for forgiveness and accepted Samantha as Austin's girlfriend.

10. Austin announced that he is in a relationship with Sam and is now a father during the Billboard Music Awards.

These are the main things that happened in this whole story. I suggest you read the whole book again because I just did some major editing and proofreading to all the chapters.

Thank you for understanding! I hope you enjoy the last chapter and the epilogue.

Ps. Austin and Samantha's story is finally having the ending that they deserve.