Chapter 13 Mood swings

~ Samanthas ~

Its been 5 months since the tour started and I'm now 5 months pregnant. My baby bump is big now and all of my clothes won't fit me anymore that's why im heading to the mall today to buy myself more maternal clothes.

But I'm stuck in this stupid damn traffic.

It should only be 15-20 minutes drive but I've been driving for the past 27 minutes and 14 seconds. Yep I timed it because of boredom. And being pregnant didn't really help my situation at all.

I woke up this morning with a big smile on my face because I've been planning on getting myself new clothes for the past few days and today is the day so I was so excited. But I've been on the stage of having mood swings every now and then and today is a sour mood for me because of this traffic.

"If this traffic won't move any minute now I'm going to set myself on fire." I said to myself while gripping the steering wheel.

Luckily I didn't get to that point because the cars in front of me started  to move until the flow of cars went back to its normal pace.

Thank goodness!

I arrived at the mall's parking lot trying to find the best parking spot and also the one near the entrance cause having this huge baby bump makes everything harder to do.

"Gotcha!" I whispered when I found a parking space next to an expensive looking car. A freaking Lamborghini!

Before I can lunge my car forward, the Lamborghini door opened and a girl with a blonde hair about the age of 6 run in front of my car.

"OH MY MOTHERFUCKING SNITZEL!!"

Yep, you heard me! A swear just came out of my mouth which I rarely do but because of the mood swing it became an occasional occurrence to me.

Back to reality, I stepped on the break  immediately and good thing nothing bad happened to the crying girl.

Wait? CRYING GIRL? DID I HIT HER?? OMG PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THERES BLO--

"Chloe!" A voice suddenly shouted which brought me back to reality. I watched as the guy went towards the girl and hug her like theres no tomorrow.

Awe isnt that so cu-

WTH are you doing? get out of your car and ask if she's okay!!

Hey Zee its been a while since we last tal--

IM A VOICE INSIDE YOUR HEAD HOW CAN YOU MISS ME!! STOP BLABBERING AND ASK IF EVERYTHING IS OKAY.

"Okay fine Zee" I hop out of my car and made my way towards them. I stopped beside them but they are still hugging so I didn't want to interrupt them. That's when I made a clearer look of the boys features.

He has a blonde hair, flawless and pale skin. He is also tall and has a toned body. He definitely has one of those boy-band-looking guys. Unfortunately, I can't fully make out his face because his back is towards me and his face is hidden in the little girls hair.

My thoughts are interrupted when I heard a hiccup. I looked at the girl crying and it made me feel guilty of what happened.

I cleared my throat and they both look up but the guys eyes caught my attention the most. It's as blue as the ocean and it made me feel calm and peaceful but not like the way Austin looks at me.

"Sorry for what happened I didn't mean to do it" I said looking anywhere but his eyes.

"Its okay its not really your fault." he said and I watched as his lips move and that is when I noticed that he also has a lip piercing which made him look even more sexier.

Samantha you are pregnant you have Austin stfu!

"And besides you're pregnant so I dont want you stressing out." he smiled and I returned the smile back.

"Are you okay? Does anything hurt?" I asked as I kneeled right in front of the girl.

"Chloe." she said grinning

"What?" I asked confused

"I am Chloe and you are?" She said while the guy laughed I look at him confused and he looked away.

Okayy....

"I'm Samantha, and I didn't mean to make you cry sweetheart."

"Nice to meet you Samantha and I'm okay it is not your fault I'm crying, it's my bother's fault." she said and for a 6-year old kid she sure is a good talker.

"Well, I'll make it up to you. How does ice cream sounds like? It my treat!" The guy said and I watched as the girl's lips form into a huge grin.

"I LOVE ICE CREAM!!!" she shouted running to the car and grabbing a pink teddy bear.

"Sorry for that." The guys said

"What?"

"Sorry for making you worry. It is not your fault why shes crying. I'm Luke by the way."

"Oh. I'm Samantha."

"Well Samantha you can properly park your car now so we can head inside the mall together." He said while gesturing to my now messily parked car.

"Oh yeah my car" I grinned sheepishly because of the fact that I completely forgot about my car's current situation.

After doing so, we made our way inside the mall. On our way there I learned some things about both of them before going in our separate ways.

I went directly to the maternity section of the mall and bought clothes. After that I went to the line waiting for my turn to reach the cashier.

One of the things that being pregnant made me is not having a good patience. Looking around I saw a rack of opened magazine and grabbed one.

I flipped through the pages until something caught my eye. It's a whole page featuring Austin and Camila being interviewed together. I read everything and I tried to register all the words inside my head.

I talked to Austin about this situation and agreed about it. But I'm still his girlfriend and I can't help but to be jealous because I'm the one who's being kept as a secret.

I put the magazine back before I cry in public. I waited for the person in front of me because it's finally my turn next.

Later that night Austin called for about 15 minutes before he hanged up. It wasn't enough for me us to catch up and talk but it I'll take anything just to be able to talk to him. I really do miss him a lot now.

I stared blankly at my white boring ceiling and contemplating whether to tell Austin that I'm tired of being kept as a secret or for me to just stay hidden for now. I didn't get to my final decision because sleep took over me. I just hope everything works out the way we want it to be in the end.

---------------------------------------------

Edited: 03/23/17