ep. 1 season. 1 - pilot

{A/N: JUST WANTED TO POINT OUT THAT I'M NOT STARTING ALL THE WAY IN THE BEGINING, I'M JUST PICKING ICONIC MOMENTS THROUGH OUT THE SEASONS WHERE I THINK IT WOULD BE GREAT INCLUDING MY O/C IN}

"Aker..." Stiles whispered, crouching on the ground of his brothers hardwood floor. He rolled his eyes, seeing his brother in the same position before, not moving. His mouth open, lightly snoring away. Stiles groaned.

"Psssst...Aker" Stiles whispered once again, this time now poking the side of his twin brothers ribs. That action caused Aker to stir, groaning in response.

"Aker, c'mon Dad just left." Stiles said, turning on the lamp on Aker's bedside table.

"What? Why?" Aker said, squinting his eyes, putting on his black rimmed glasses.

"Dispatcher called, they want to bring every officer from the Beacon Hill Department, including the state!" Stiles exclaimed excitedly.

Aker rolled his eyes, and propped his elbow, getting in a more comfortable position.

"Okay, so..." Aker said, raising an eyebrow.

"What are you serious - I mean, get up, and we'll go to Scott's, so we can..." Stiles said, gesturing Aker to finish the sentence.

"So we can...sleep at his house?"  Aker said on purpose.

Stiles stared at Aker, one eye twitching and all, then he sighed and muttered incoherent words that Aker couldn't pick up. The spastic twin, sighed and went to Aker's closet and randomly yanked a sweater from a hanger, not that it wasn't messily hung on it already, and threw it towards his half asleep brother. Aker jolted awake, the sweater hanging on his head.

"I DIDN'T DO IT, SIOUX CHEF!!" Aker yelled, looking straight ahead of him with a crazed look in his eyes.

Stiles stared at his brother, his eye resulting in twitching, but he shook that off and yanked his brother, ignoring all of his protests and dragged him outside of the house, and pushing him into their beloved shared jeep. Stiles started the engine and started towards the direction of their best friend's house.

*********************************

Aker's P.O.V

"Why can't you just call Scott like a normal person, Stiles." I groaned, rubbing away all of the dry eye boogers from the folds of my eyes.

"He wasn't answering any of my texts nor calls, Aker." Stiles said trying to prove a point absentmindedly tapping his fingers against the steering wheel-a nervous habit that Stiles and I had.

I rolled my tired eyes, amazed at how much my brother would do for our best friend in the mist of the night. Don't get me wrong, I would do the same, but if it corrupts my beauty sleep... Sorry, buddy, not going to happen.

"Stiles! You could have just waited until the next morning, ya know that's what normal and civilized people do, instead of knocking on their doors at what?! 3:00 in the fricking morning!" I exclaimed, looking at my watch.

"Well, you see that's the thing, brother...that's not what we're going to do." Stiles said, parking our Jeep, and clambering out of it and walking towards the McCall residence.