9. I'm The Shadow Killer

Annie's POV

I can't sleep for some reason so I'm just laying in bed listening to music. I hear something in the hallway and grab a knife. I open my door and peek out.

It's Allen's cat scratching at his door. I open Allen's door and the cat walks right in. I see Allen and Miwa laying in bed together, asleep. I shut their door and start heading back to my room. I hear mumbling coming from Cody's room and I peek my head in. He's asleep but talking.

Maybe he will say something that can answer some questions..........

***

Cody's POV.

"Get away from us!" I yell as I stand in front of Annie, Miwa, Allen, Steve.

"You can't protect them, murder!" John yells raising his gun.

"I'm sorry! I changed! I'm not the same person!" I yell.

"I don't care! You should still pay for what you did!" He fires the gun and it hits and kills Steve.

"No!" I yell.

I run at John and start shooting. I shoot his arm and leg. He falls to the ground and shoots Allen. I shoot him in the head and turn around.

"You got this team killed too?" Craig smiles.

He shoots Allen in the head and Miwa in the chest. They both die and Craig points his gun to Annie.

"No, please!" I scream.

"Where is the emotionless assassin I remember?" Craig asks.

"I killed him! He is gone!" I yell.

"No, I think he is just hiding." Craig says and pulls the trigger.

"NO!" I yell.

***

"No!" I wake up and start breathing heavily.

I rub my eyes and feel someone touch my arm. I grab them and throw them onto the bed next to me and pull out a knife. It's Annie!

I let her go and see the fear in her eyes.

"I'm sorry." I say trying my best to keep tears in.

She doesn't say anything and just stares at me.

"Who did you kill? And what do you mean you aren't the same person?" She asks.

"Annie, I don't want to talk about this now." I say.

"But I want to know. What was John talking about when he kidnapped us?" She pushes the questions.

"I'm not explaining it now." I start to get angry.

"Cody-" I cut her off.

"Annie, I don't want to talk about it!" I slightly yell.

She stops talking and gives me a glare, and I give her the same glare back.