Chapter 1 The Meeting

Brook POV:

So right now I'm home watching netflix. I'm watching teen wolf. Uhhg I really want some ice cream! But I'm too lazy to go to the store!

Brook just let it go it's getting dark anyway. But I really want some ice cream! Fine I'll just go to the store! I'm not changing my clothes. It's almost dark anyways. I'm wearing grey sweatpants, black T-shirt with something in french and grey cardigan I'm just gonna wear some superstars.

My hair is tied down into a messy bun

My hair is tied down into a messy bun.(picture above) I took my phone and keys and made my way to the store. I just got my ice cream. I'll just eat it on my way home. It's already dark. So I decided to take a shortcut.

As I walked through the dark streets I immediately regret it. I heard voices of course me being stupid once again, I HAD to follow those voices. As i hid behind a dustbin I saw mans with guns. One stood out the most he is really attractive and build.

He has chocolate brown eyes, brown soft hair and lips that look so damn kissable-WAIT WHAT BROOK GET BACK TO YOUR DAMN SELFE!!

Mr.Sexy aka attractive man said to a man whos whole face and body looked badly bruised:" As much as I love people begging for mercy, you didn't pay me back! I gave you a fucking year to pay me back! You thought you could runaway?" Mr.Sexy chuckled "Be happy that you aren't getting a painful death."

And then "BANG!!"

The mans body fell with a thud to the floor. I screamed and dropped my ice cream"HOLLY FUCK!!!" All head snap back to me. "Aww man my ice ream!" Erm Brook scary mans with guns looking at you... Ohh yeah right... I nervously said" Erm...It's kinda late...so..I'm just gonna go....home.." I said.

As i did the first thing that popped into my mind. I ran.

I heard there heavy foot steps close behind. Arms wrapped them selfs on my waist. Mr.Sexy lifted me up and scanned my face and body. I started to feel a bit nervous:"Mr.Gunman...you can put me down now...I promise not to tell the police!" He chuckled and whispered:"Kitten whats your name?"

I accidentally snapped back:" None of your business!" I immediately regretted it. His grip on my waist tighten I whimpered in pain. He said it again way to calm for my liking:" I asked you a question kitten. Whats.Your.Name?"

I muttered a Brooke. He heard it and repeated it:" Brook...I like it!" he slightly smiled and asked:" Full name?" I muttered:" Brooklyn Smith.."

Then two boys came to view:" They looked good but not better than Mr.Sexy -WAIT WHY THE HELL AM I EVEN COMPARING THEM TO HIM?! GOD DAMN BROOK THINK STRAIGHT! One of them asked Mr.Sexy:" Did you find my new sister?"

I looked at them confused. Mr.Sexy answered:" Yes, I did actually." Probably by now looked really confused... The other one asked looking at me in adoration:" Can I hold her??" Mr.Sexy growled yes he GROWLED! "MINE!" and held me tighter to his chest.

Boy 2 said:" Common man let me hold my new sister." Mr.Sexy growled lowly but handed my to boy 2. Everybody looked at me adoration. UGH!! I'm NOT cute!!!

Everybody stairs made me uncomfortable. Mr.Sexy must of noticed and yanked me back to his chest. He shouted:" EVERYBODY GET BACK INTO YOUR CARS!!"

I flinched at the sound and try to wiggle out of his hold, HE DIDN'T EVEN MOVE A INCH! Instead he blindfolded me. He moved his hand around my face to check if i saw something so I said a bit harsh:" No you idiot I can't see anything!"

He growled lowly probably not liking the ton I used. He put me in his car and sat beside me. Suddenly I felt arms around my waist, he set me on his lap. I tried moving out of his hold, but he kept pressing me down soon i gave up and went limp in his arm. Slowly my eyes began to fill heavy. Darkness consume me.

But before I heard:" Sleep well kitten." and everything went black.

***************************************************************************

Edited

(Jeez how could I be proud of this chapter, this is embarrassing._.)

Do you guys like it? It's my first story. If you don't like it don't read it!!

See ya guys at the next chapter (;