Chapter 17 Lazy Day

Brook POV:

I woke up due the sun shining like a fucking fireball. I turned to my side to see Nathan sleeping like a baby. I smiled and stroke his hair. I got up but fell back due the soreness between my legs. Damn him for fucking me so hard!

I slowly got up and limped to the door. I quickly stripped out of my clothes and went into the shower. After the shower I did my normal morning routine and wore one of Nathans T-shirt which was practically a dress.

I went down stairs and started to make breakfast.

Nathan POV:

I turned to my side to see my princess gone. I quickly sprang out of bed but relaxed as I heard the sound of cooking.

I quickly went shower. I changed into some boxers and ran downstairs like a manic. I quickly hugged my baby girl and licked her ear lope I felt her shiver and smirked lightly.

I whispered in her ear :" What you cooking?" while nibbling on her neck, she moan said:" P-pan-c-ake." I watched as she cooked breakfast. We ate together while stealing kisses time to time.

Right now we are wrapped in a blanket cuddling each other. My baby girl asked;" Can we watch a movie?" Suddenly a idea popped into my head. A wicked grin spread across my face.

I answered while hiding my smirk that is dying to appear:" Only when I get to choose the movie." She answered:" Yeah why not?" Oh if you only knew what movie is in my head :D

I'll tell you guys its...

(If you know what movie I mean comment the answer now)

Sooo it's.....

If you guessed it congratulation it's 

Fifty Shades Of Grey!  ;)

So Brook got the snacks ready while I the movie. I quickly put it on just on time Brook came back with the snacks. 

Brook looked on the screen and asked with a cute confused look;" What movie are we watching?" I just smirked and told her it's a surprise. 

Just then I turned on the movie. I looked in Brooks direction  to see her looking on the screen with wide eyes I chuckled at her expression. She quickly turned to me glared at me with the

'I'msogonnakillyou' look. I laughed at her glare and pulled her to my lap. The movie finished. As I offed the TV I quickly pulled Brook into a kiss. I carried her to our bedroom.

I think you guys can imagine what happend...

(To be honest I'm just to lazy to write sex scene :DD)

So ummm after the um thing..

Brook POV:

After the love making we git really hungry because we skipped lunch. It's already 7 o'clock. We ordered some pizza.

The pizza guy was clearly checking me out. Nathan must have noticed because he threw the money in his face took the pizza and slammed the door shut in his face.

In that second Nathan slammed to the wall and kissed my possessively and growled:" mine" I swear sometimes I have doubts that Nathan is human.

After the tasty pizza we hopped into bed and fell asleep in each other arms.

***************************************************************************

So guys I know I have been a lacking updater but hey at least I wrote a chapter..

I promised you guys I would complete this story and I will I never break promises.

I know this chapter is short but I still hope you guys like it

Thank you guys so much your support! You guys don't know how much it means to me!

Your Aly^^