Chapter 14 Heart Monitor

ONE WEEK LATER

Nathan POV:

It's already been a week and Brook still hasn't woken up. Her room is filled up with cards. flower, chocolate and balloons. Lately I haven't are really or slept, I have always been by Brook hoping that she wakes up. Jay and Alex had to force Sam to go sleep or eat.

She comes everyday with a new packet of chocolate. Brook love chocolate and ice cream I whispered to Brook:" Brook I am so sorry I promised you I would never let anyone hurt you. But I broke that promise. Please give me second chance...I love you." and kissed her forehead.

I really miss her chocolate brown eyes which brighten every time she laughs or sees ice cream, while chuckling at that memory. The beeping sound of the heart monitor is annoying yet reliving. It means she is still alive.

 It means she is still alive

I let out a sigh. Then I heard a voice which I missed deeply saying casualty:" That heart monitor is really annoying." Nobody normal wakes up after a coma saying casualty ' That heart monitor is really annoying' I accept Brook.

I turned around and I grinned at her which she returned. Oh how I missed that grin and those eyes. I hugged her tight and said:" Oh how i missed your voice." and pulled her closer. Brook said:" Who would not miss me." with a smirk.

I laughed and said:" Nobody normal wakes up after a week in a come while complaining about the heart monitor and sassing. You ain't normal." while chuckling.

She faked a hurt expression and said while fake crying:" Me ain't normal? I'm hurt! Your just jealous that I am actually fun, not like you." while smirking.

I laughed. Then realisation hit her face like a bullet:" Wait, wait did you say one WHOLE WEEK!?!" I rolled my eyes and said:" No shit sherlock." She glared. I smiled innocently.

Suddenly she asked me:" How long do I have to stay in the death house?" I answered:" Wait I will ask." and kissing her deeply. Then I pulled away and kissed her forehead before walking out of the door.

Brook POV:

As Nathan walked out of the door I looked around the room to find a lots of chocolate, cards and balloons! I grinned and grabbed a pack of Lindors.