Chapter 2 Nathan POV

Nathan POV:

Before taking Brook

Right now I'm with Alex & Jay playing video games. Now you might be thinking why the most feared gangleader is playing video games. Hey just because we are in a gang does not mean we can't have fun, in work we are dead serious then you shouldn't mess with us.

I have been searching for my princess for years now I still haven't found her. It's so fucking frustrating! Everyone just want me for my money and sex! Now your probably wondering who Alex and Jay are. They are my best friends.

 They are my best friends

This is Alex

This is Jay (I know it's small

This is Jay (I know it's small ._.)

(Nathan on the top)

They are the best. Alex is 21 Jay is 22. "I WON!!" shouts Jay. Me and Alex grown. We both hand him 50 dollars. He takes the money with a big smug on his face. *RINNNGGG* Alex takes the phone as he finished the call he had a big frown on his face.

I asked him " What's wrong man??" He answers" Remember that Jack Wilder dude? He is trying to escape! He still did'nt pay yet!" As he finishes that sentence I start shaking with anger. I yell" EVERYBODY GET READY AND GET IN THE CAR!!"

I'm wearing a black t-shirt with black ripped jeans. I just put on some random shoes.

As we got there my man were holding him

As we got there my man were holding him. I punched him in the face. He fell to the floor. I lift him by his collar and ask:" Where is my money Wilder??" Jack starts shaking and stuttered:" I-I'm s-s-sorry Nat-han I a-am gon-na pay next-t we-ek. I j-just n-need some t-t-time."

I let him fall on the floor and start pointing my gun in his face." As much as I love people begging for mercy, you didn't pay! You thought you could runaway?" I chuckle "Say bye cause your never seeing daylight again." an then I pull the trigger.

*BANG* he falls to the floor. A female voice shouts:"HOLLY FUCK!!!" everybody's head snap to her. "Aww man my ice ream!" Then I noticed her ice cream fell to the floor. I slowly looked at her face.

And almost gasp, she is the most breath taking girl I ever saw. Her brown orbs that shout innocent they are shining even though it's dark, her chocolate brown hair is tied down in to messy bun. Even though she didn't even try she looks beautiful.

Her petite body and her legs damn! I wonder what i could do to those... I lick my lips hungrily. I felt something pressing against my zipper. And then I heard her angelic voice say nervously:" Erm...It's kinda late...so..I'm just gonna go....home.."

I think I found my princess.. Then she did something that made my blood boil. She ran. By now all I see is red. I ran after her. When I got her I rapped my arms around her petite waist.

I scanned her, she is so pretty. Then I heard her whisper:" Mr.Gunman...you can put me down now...I promise not to tell the police!" I chuckled and whispered:"Kitten whats your name?"

She snapped back:" None of your business!" I didn't like the ton she used, I tighten my grip around her waist. She whimpered in pain. My expression softened. I tried my best my best to control my anger. I told her calmly :" I asked you a question kitten. Whats.Your.Name?"

She muttered a Brook. I repeated it:" Brook...I like it!" I slightly smiled and asked:" Full name?" She muttered:" Brooklyn Smith.."Mhh Smith so she is rich... Suddenly Alex and Jay came to view. Jay asked:" Did you find my new sister?"

She looked at them like they grew two heads her nose crunched up ughhh SO CUTE! " Yes, I did actually."

I answered proudly. Alex asks looking at her in adoration:" Can I hold her??" I growled not liking someone else holding my princess in their arms. "MINE!" I yelled holding her closer to my chest.

Alex whined:" Common man let me hold my new sister." I growled lowly but handed her to Alex. Sometimes I really wonder why I chose those idiots as my best friends.. Everybody looked at her adoration. I noticed their stares making her uncomfortable and yanked her back to my chest.

I shouted furiously:" EVERYBODY GET BACK INTO YOUR CARS!!" She flinched at the sound and try to wiggle out of my hold. Instead I blindfolded her so she couldn't find the way back.

I wiggled my hand in front of her face to check if she saw anything. She said harshly:" No you idiot I can't see anything!" I growled lowly not liking the ton she used.

I gently put her in my car. And sat beside her. She instantly scooted away which made me frown slightly. Not liking the distance between us I pulled her to my lap. She tried moving out of my hold, but soon gave up and her body went limp in my arms.

Soon her breathing was slow and calm so I guess she is a sleep I took of her blindfold, I chuckled and whispered:" Sleep well kitten." and kissed her forehead. She snuggled into me which made me smile.The ride back home was mostly me looking at her in adoration.

****************************************************************************

Edited

Jeez always when I edit a chapter I cringe thinking 'what the hell was I thinking'

I will try to update regularly. I don't have yet a date when I'm gonna update this story.;-;

Hope you guys liked it!

See ya guys in next chapter ;)