Chapter 10 The Punishment

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT!!!!  13+

***************************************************************************************

Brook POV:

I woke up to someone kissing my neck. I moaned:" Let me sleep" I heard someone chuckle and whisper:" It's time for your punishment kitten." I quickly woke up and looked at Nathan like he was insane. He smirked and said:" I think I'm gonna enjoy punishing you kitten" My heart was beating 1000 km/h. What did he plan? Suddenly I felt something cold around my wrist. My eyes were big by now. HE FUCKING HANDCUFFED ME TO THE BED!! He did the same to my legs.

He smirked down to me. That fucking bastard!  Suddenly he ripped my top open. I gasped loudly. I wasn't wearing any shorts so I was just in my panties and shorts. He looked down at me with lust filled eyes. He whispered:" Kitten your lucky your a virgin or I would fuck you so hard that you can't walk for a week. I think your gonna like your punishment." and smirked to me.

He slowly opened my bra leaving me in nothing but my underwear. I felt the cold air hit my chest.  Nathan started feeling me till he was at my breast he squeezed one and took my nipple in his mouth and sucked and bit while teasing the other. My nipple were hard by now. He did the same treatment to my other nipple. By now I am moaning loudly.

Nathan started to growl and ripped my panties off. He started rubbing my folds. My moans filled the room. Suddenly he stuck a finger in me and pumped the in and out. It hurt so much!  Tears filled my eyes but I wouldn't let them fall. Nathan whispered:" I'm sorry baby girl but trust me it will only hurt for awhile." and kissed my lips passionately to distract from the pain. It started to feel really good, Nathan added another finger and fingered me hard. I moaned:" NATHAN!!!" and came. He continued till I was a screaming mess. Then I suddenly felt him take his fingers out and replace it with a metal ball. 

I looked at him confused he smirked evilly and waved a little remote controler in my face and said:" That kitty is a viberator I can control it. Your not aloud to take it off till I say so. Don't even try. Be a good girl and the torture is over." Then I felt something vibrating. I moaned. How the hell can I go through the day with that thing viberating in me!? I looked at him with wide eyes he answered simply:" Go get dressed it's time for breakfast." 

What hes got to be kidding me...

*********************************************************************************************** 

I'm so so sorry I forgot to upload this chapter!! :-(

This is the shortest chapter I ever wrote xD

I know it's bad, this is my first book.

I'll try to my the next Chapter longer.

Till then see ya guys in the next Chapter! ;)

A *-*