Chapter 8

Your eyes grew as you saw the sight of the girl all over Yoongi. You frowned and looked at yoongi's face. Yoongi looked shocked.

"What are you doing here cho-ah?"

What?! He knows this girl?!

Food was still in his mouth as he talked. He still had his cute chipmunk cheeks. The girl known as 'cho-ah' reached up and pinched his cheek.

"Aahhh your so cute oppa! Did you miss me?"

She smiles brightly in front of him. Steam was coming out of your ears. What the hell was going on?!

Yoongi swallows before turning around seeing me. He makes a worried face seeing how angry I am. His eyes said 'it's not what you think'

You began to storm off but the girl mentions you.

"Ah! Who's this?"

She fast walks to you. She was adorable up close. She kind of looked like....

"She's um my.... girlfriend!" Yoongi exclaims.

Your cheeks turn red, so does the girl's.

"Gi-girlfriend?! Oppa has a girlfriend?!"

"Yes. My names (y/n) and yours?"

Though you were still red and flustered you reached out your hand and tried to smile.

"Oh my names min cho kyung! Nice to meet you (y/n)-unnie!"

She childishly shakes my hand. You look over to Yoongi looking for some answers.

"She's my sister" He smiles at you.

OHHHHHHHHHH

You made a 'duh' face before returning the smile to kyung-ah.

She stares at you up and down while creepily smiling.

"Uh.."

You awkwardly play with you hair. Then you realised you were still in his shirt and pulled the rim down.

"Haha..." You awkwardly laughed.

She was burning a hole through your eyes.

"Okay so what are you doing here?"

"I came to visit you what else"

"Ok I get that but why? You never visit me" He crosses his arm, his face full of suspicion.

"What do I need a reason to come see my oppa?"

She casually clings onto his arm and pouts in front of his face. Even though it was his sister you still felt uncomfortable with all the contact.

"Aish get off me. What do you want?"

He raises his eyebrows at her as he pushes her off. She frowns.

"Fine. I'm going to have a school dance, ya know that thing seniors do. Well mum and dad won't let me take a date. I need one to go though. So.."

She smiles at him.

"Soo... you want me to be your date?"

"...yes"

She grins at him this time but Yoongi doesn't react. He just gives her a 'really' face.

"Oh come on I really wanna go!! Plus you don't actually need to dance with me or anything. Just leave the house with me and come to the dance with me then you can leave!"

"Mmmmm"

He looks at we suspiciously.

"Jinja? That's it?"

"YES YES!"

"Promise?"

"Yes!"

She holds out her pinky. Surprisingly Yoongi intertwines his finger with her. This warms your heart.

"Yesss!! Thank you oppa! I love youu"

She kisses him on the cheek and runs out through the front door.

Yoongi looks at you and apologises.

"It's fine, why didn't you tell me you had a sister?"

"Eh" He shrugs.

He sits down on the table and finishes the rest of the breakfast. The whole time you were staring at him smirking.

You guys went out again. To the mall. You walked around together and he bought you a few things. Then you two passed a suit place.

"Oh I need to go buy one for cho-ah"

You smirk at him again. The whole time he was getting measured you were just smirking at him. When he was finally finished you guys walked out together. You just kept smirking at him.

"What? What is it?"

"What?"

"You've been staring at me the whole time. Like in the morning too. Am I that handsome you can't take your eyes off me?"

"Pfft puhlease"

"Then what is it"

He grabs your hand and stop you from walking.

"It nothing. It's just cute you know, with your sister and all"

"What about her?"

"Your making such a big effort. You could've just walked in there with a shirt and jeans but you actually bought a suit. An expensive one too"

You raise your eyebrows at him and smirk again. He just looks down to the floor and walks away. Awww he's embarrassed!

You run up to him and cling onto his arm. You rest your head on his shoulder and poke his face.

"Embarrassed are we?"

"Says you who was turning red at the sight of my SISTER hugging me"

You roughly let go of his arm and pout at him. He just chuckles. You two had lunch together, again. He didn't return you home till night. You were supposed to eat dinner together but you told him about Anji. He just nods and gives you the sweetest smile.

He drops you off and kisses you on the forehead goodbye. You blush a little before getting out. You gave him a last wave before he drives away.

As soon as you open the door you hear screeching on the other side. It got closer and closer. You see Anji running up to you to hug you. But at the speed she was going she was going to tackle you down on the floor so you moved to the side and let her fall over.

When she got up she shot you a glare.

"Humph I just wanted to hug you because I didn't hear from you for almost 2 days!"

"Hug me?! More like tackle me"

She rolls her eyes before saying

"Sooooo??? What happened?? You stayed the night so you can't tell me nothing"

You smirk at her and walk inside. She just screeches at you before running after you.

You started the story off with

"I think we're.... dating"

I'm actually choking. The views. Rip me. Don't worry fame won't corrupt me! I promise to be a good author-nim and still update (almost) everyday! That is until exams come up. Because if it does I have no control over that lol sorry.
Anyways hope you like this chapter love yaaaa xx