Chapter 10

You looked shocked at the words. What did that mean? Did he still like her? Till now?

Worried about the way he might still feel you look over to him. You frowned the more you looked at him. After what felt like an eternity you slid under the covers with him.

You curled up next to him feeling his warmth. You touched his hair and moved it away from his eyes. Your heart was beating so much you could hear it. 

You sighed and took out your phone to text Anji you weren't coming home. You dropped your phone as you drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi woke up and looked over to his side. You were sleeping peacefully next to him. He looked down to see his clothes were still on. Relief washed over him. He slowly got out of bed, afraid of waking you up and washed up. After he was finished he just laid down next to you, waiting for you to wake up.

He stared at your face, observing all your features. He smiled as he saw you stir. He played with your hair causing you to purr. He clutched his heart.

"Mmmm what are you doing?"

You opened your eyes and looked up to him. He smiles.

"Nothing, get up and make breakfast for me again"

His raspy morning voice caused you to wake up and pay attention to him. You stretched like a cat and went to the bathroom to wash up. As you walked out you saw Yoongi working on his lyrics again. You frowned, knowing what was in there.

You stomped away and to the kitchen. You grabbed the pan and threw whatever was in his fridge. In the end it always made a good meal.

After you were finished you put it all on a plate and sad down on the table. You rested your head in your hands and sighed.

"What's wrong"

You jumped hearing yoongi's voice.

"Nothing, I made breakfast"

He grins at the food and bring it like a child to the table with you. He hands you chopsticks but you push them away.

"I don't feel like eating"

"Hmm why not?" He was already stuffing his mouth.

"I just don't feel like it" He tilts his head and shrugs.

"Alright more for me"

He turns his attention back to the food and stuffs his mouth again. You saw rice on the side of his mouth. You roughly grab his chin and wipe it off.

"What was that for, that hurt"

He rubs his chin. You just cross your arm and keep staring at him, waiting for him to keep eating.

"Seriously what's wrong?"

He keeps putting food in his mouth as he talks. You scoff.

"Do you even care?"

"Of course I do"

He looks at you intensely in the eyes and you turn red a little at his gaze. You break eye contact and look to the side.

"Are you in love?" You blurted out.

He looks at you with wide eyes.

"Why do you ask?"

"Nothing I just wanna know"

"Hmm I don't know yet, I mean the girl isn't really that great you know"