••••••••

Hi guys, before you read this book there are a few things I want you to know.

Update- there is a girl that has copied my book, title and storyline and even names in the book. If you see a book called fake dating the bad boy by some girl called toxic girl, know that it is the same as mine from where she has copied. I really do not appreciate people copying my ideas and stories when I put a lot of effort in. Be original.

I have not edited it yet so please ignore the few little mistakes, I'll edit it soon.

No hate, please. It would be appreciated if you didn't point out the negative and you kept your negative opinions to yourselves.

I wrote this book quite a while ago whilst I was going through a bad time, it was just something I wrote to take my mind off things and it took me to a happier place. I didn't even plan to publish it at the time and I really wasn't expecting it to be where it is now. It's really not perfect. When I wrote this book I didn't even have a storyline in my head, I literally made it up as I went along, so please don't expect some amazing, extraordinary book.

However, don't copy my book and ideas!!!!!!!!!
Or trust me....there will be consequences..(be scared.. sorry that was cringeworthy but truth)

But anyway, I am so so happy that all my readers are so so positive!! And thank you so much for taking the time to read my book!
I hope you enjoy it! :)