Chapter 12

Emma POV

"Anytime princess" Blake mumbled into my ear.

We pulled out of the hug and I immediately examined his injuries. His lip was bleeding, and it looked like he had scratch on his head. I also know that he's going to get a black eye soon since I see his eye staring to swell up.

"You look awful" pretty girl said

"Gee thanks Lola" Blake said while rolling his eyes.

So pretty girl's name is Lola! I like that name it fits her. I still hope she isn't his girlfriend. I mean I know I've only known him for about 2 weeks but we've told each other a lot of our secrets that only a few people know. I don't know maybe I'm just desperate and want a boyfriend.

Soon Henry came rushing out of the house with an ice pack and gave it to Blake.

"Here it's for your eye." Henry said while tossing it to Blake

"Thanks, I'm going to go home now Lola you coming?" Blake asked. I don't know why but it broke my heart that he asked her to go home with him.

"Can I stay? Henry promised me to show me around and introduce me to his friends." She asked sweetly.

"Fine" he mumbled. Lola jumped up and ran and gave him a kiss on the check before running away with henry. My date. Lola was really bringing my self-esteem down. Not only is she dating Blake but she just stole my date and she's gorgeous.

I saw Blake walking towards his car holding the icepack to his eye and I immediately feel guilty. He just saved me from god knows what and here I am doing nothing to help him. Maybe it'll be like those romantic movies where the girl cleans the guy's injuries then they end up making out. I ran after Blake leaving the unconscious Trevor still on the ground.

"Blake wait up!" I yelled while trying to catch up. He stopped and turned around waiting for me to catch up.

"Can I help you?" he asked with a smirk

"I'll drive you home. You really do look awful" I laughed as I dragged him to his car. I got into the driver's seat and immediately fell in love. This car was perfect.

"If you crash her, I'll kill you" he said handing me the keys. I started the car and started my way back home. Half way through I noticed that Blake fell asleep. I decided to take him to his house because it'll just be easier for everyone. I pulled up in his driveway and gently shook him awake

"Blake. Psst, wake up" I whispered

"Hmm?" he moaned

"Get up" I whined while hitting him with my hand.

"Jesus woman, relax" he said while rubbing his eyes and yawning.

We made our ways in his dark and silent house trying to make as little noise as possible. To reach his room we had to go up a flight of stairs and pass Nichole's room. We tiptoed up the stairs like pros and were currently outside Nichole's room. We were almost to his room when we heard a sweet little voice.

"Blake?" A tired little Nichole said

Blake froze. I know he didn't want Nichole to see his face it'll scare her. I turned around and walked towards Nichole letting Blake walk into his room.

"Emma? What are you doing here?" she asked. You could tell she was really confused.

"I have to help Blake with our baby doll." I smiled while playing with her hands. She almost had no hair on her head due to the chemo. It really makes me sad thinking of what she's going through she doesn't deserve this pain. No child does.