Chapter 20

Emma's POV

"Emma shut up!" Angie yelled throwing a pillow at me.

"All I'm saying is that you changed! Don't you dare fucking yell at me when I'm not the one ignoring my friends, and hanging out with their ex boyfriends!" I screamed back at her taking a few steps forward.

"Are you being serious?!" Angie laughed sarcastically.

"Guys just calm down, screaming isn't going to help" Megan said stepping in between us.

"Move Meg this doesn't involve you" Angie sneered pushing Meg away.

"Don't talk to her like that! You're such a bitch! What happened to you?" I cried.

"You! You're the bitch! For seven years I have been living under your shadow! Seven fucking years! I liked Trevor way before you but you snatched him up! You turned down having sex with Trevor, but guess what miss prude? I didn't. That's right I did it with your ex boyfriend! How do you like me now?!" Angie screamed stepping forward opening her arms.

"What the fuck?!" I started screaming charging towards Angie but Meg held me back.

"You heard me. Oh and he's amazing. Too bad you would never know." she shrugged and flipping her hair off of her shoulder.

"I don't fucking care! I'm glad I'm seeing your true colors Angie! And what about Blake?! Were you trying to persuade me not to see him?" I asked shoving Meg off walking closer so our faces were almost touching

"Wow you're actually smart" Angie said rolling her eyes and started to clap her hands.

"Why? Why were you doing it?"I asked her.

"That's simple. If you and Blake dated he would figure out I was using you. He's smart. Trevor was a dumb ass. If Blake found out he would tell you that I wanted your friendship because you were popular. But I found a new way of popularity so I don't need your rotten ass. I have Trevor." Angie sneered.

"You bitch!" That's when I did it. I slapped my hand across that's bitch's face.

Angie held her red cheek in shock. She turned her head slowly before lunging towards me.

"I hate you! I always hated you ever since I met your ugly face" Angie said clawing at me. I dodged most of her hits but I felt a sharp pain on my lip and jaw.

I heard Meg on the phone in the background, but I couldn't tell who she was talking to.

"Well I hate you too" I used what Blake taught me in the gym and punched her right in the eye.

Angie screamed in pain and held onto her left eye. Ok so maybe I hit her a little too hard but I mean she started it.

"You know I actually feel sorry for you." I said in a small voice looking down at her.

"Shut up!" Angie mumbled angrily from the floor.

"No listen. I feel sorry for you. You have no true friends. All you have is Trevor, and believe me give it a month and he'll drop your ass" I spat at her.

I turned around to face Megan. I gave her an apologetic smile and hugged her.

"I'm sorry" I murmured

"It's ok I saw this coming. I just called Eric he's coming over to help us deal with Angie." she sighed patting my back.

"So your on Emma's side?" Angie asked Megan who stepped out of the hug to look at Angie.

"Yes." Megan told her as if she was crazy.

"You know school is going to be hell from now on." she laughed still on the floor.