Chapter 13

Lola's POV

Four days before the party

"No, I have a bad feeling about this." I told Blake over the phone. He is currently driving to my school to come and pick me up. I know he wants a favor.

"Lola, c'mon it'll be fun, I miss you, please." He begged. I sighed opening the bathroom stall and walking over to the clean sink.

"Fine, but I swear if this is one of your stupid plans I'm going to kill you" I threatened

"Great, I'm already waiting in the back hurry up"

"What? You mean you were already here? What if I said no to your little adventure?" I asked in shock

"You know I never take no as an answer" he chuckled

I hung up the phone right after he said that because he was starting to frustrate me. I love him to death but boy he is annoying. I finished washing my hands and looked at my reflection. My hair was up in a ponytail and I had heavy eye liner and mascara on. Kids at school are scared of me just because I look intimidating but really I wouldn't hurt a fly.

I sighed and walked over to a wall with a broken window and started climbing up. Once I got to the window I swung my legs over and jumped out. As you can see this isn't the first time Blake has picked me up. I brushed off my black jeans and made my way to his car.

I walked up to the passenger door and swung it open revealing a smiling doofus.

"Hey ugly" he said while smiling

"Shut up and drive asshole" I laughed as he started pulling out of the parking lot.

We drove around town until we had an idea to visit work and check up on Lucy. Yes Blake and I work together. Actually it's only me, Blake, Lucy and Chris who work there so we are all really close.

We drove up to the tiny little diner and got out of the car. Once we walked in we immediately got crushed by hugs.

"Oh look at you guys! You don't have work till later tonight. Don't you kids have school?" Lucy asked

"Yup, but you're more important" Blake smiled and winked as he walked around Lucy and made his way to the kitchen to probably say hi to Chris who is the chef.

Lucy left as well to go talk to a customer so I just walked over to an empty booth in the back and waited for Blake with our food. Once he came out of the kitchen I could tell he's going to ask me to do a huge favor. He was holding two ginormous plates of food and he had a real cheesy grin on which I knew was never good.

"Here you go madam" he said as he set my plate down

"What do you want?" I asked cutting right to the chase

"You got me." He sighed while putting up his hands in surrender

"Just spit it out" I told him. I'm honestly really scared of what he's going to say

"Go on a date with me Saturday" he said desperately. A date? What the actual fuck is wrong with this kid.

"Fuck that! Why would I ever go on a date with you?" I spat at him

"Please! I'm trying to get this girl jealous." He begged. Ahh, so it's a girl. Aww, he must really like her.

"What's she like?" I asked as I took a bite of my eggs

"She's amazing. She's kind, funny, caring, and beautiful. She has the perfect package" he said as he described this girl with dreamy eyes. Damn this girl has him wrapped around her finger.