Chapter 38 : Moving On

"Honestly, this is so annoying," I whined, moving around Trystan's huge mansion, "Why are we playing hide and seek when you are clearly injured?"

Of course, he did not reply to me because then I will find him.

Why is Trystan such a kid?

We came back to his house after the boys received a two day suspension. Everyone was hanging at Trystan's place but then Evan and Gabby decided to leave. Soon after, Chase and Jenny left too. I did not want to leave Trystan alone. So, I stayed with him.

Trust me, I am regretting the decision.

"Dude, your house is bigger than Kim Kardashian's butt," I frowned, "There is no way I will find you."

Again, there came no reply.

I saw one of the maids passing by me, I slowly uttered a 'tsk.' She looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"Please tell me where is he?" I asked her with a puppy face.

"Sorry ma'am," she giggled, "I am not allowed to help."

I groaned as she walked away, without providing me any kind of help. Making my way out of the house, I went near Trystan's backyard. His backyard was equally big as his house. What scared me was the swimming pool in the middle of it.

It took me back to the time Dr. Dominick treated me via the boat therapy. I was curious to know if the water will scare me again. So, I made my way towards the pool. The blue water made me squirm in discomfort as soon as I reached near.

"Will I be able to swim alone?" I wondered, remembering the fact that the last time Dr. Dominick was there with me.

Before I could take a step back, somebody pushed me forward. I lost my balance and directly fell into the pool.

"BOOOO!" Trystan yelled, laughing and rolling at the edge of the pool.

I started flapping my hands in the water, scared of what will happen next.

"Try-Trystan, take me out," I stuttered. The laughter died in the pit of his stomach as he saw me struggling in the water.

I could feel tears spilling down my eyes. I felt like a loser at the moment. Slowly, I closed my eyes and remembered the day I swam to the boat.

"Sunshine, I'm so sorry," Trystan started fretting, "Wait! I am coming."

But before he could make it towards me, I started swimming - just like I used to swim when I was a kid.

I was breathless till the time I reached the boundary. Trystan pulled me up and hugged me tightly.

"I'm so sorry, Sunshine," he repeated, "I just wanted to scare you."

I did not reply him, just cried under his aroma. We stayed there for some time, hugging each other. Then Trystan picked me up bridal style and took me to his room. He set me down on his bed and covered me in his blanket, not caring that it was getting wet.

He rushed to his wardrobe and brought me one of his T-Shirts and a towel. Picking up the towel, he started drying my hair.

"C'mon now, this is long enough to hide the matter," Trystan awkwardly handed me his T-Shirt, "You can change into it."

I stared at the piece of clothe while Trystan was looking at me. Finally, he stood up to leave but I held his wrist.

"Hey," he smiled at me, "I'll be waiting outside."

There was something in the way he was smiling at me, or the way his eyes looked scared of losing me, that made me want to spill out all my secrets to him. And so I did.