CHAPTER♛ 4

Lucas POV

I can't believe that I just met my mate she smells like vanilla and cherry blossoms. She is everything I ever needed. She is funny, feisty and sexy as hell but she needs to have some respect but I'll still love her anyways and those lips I could kiss her nonstop and she's different and I could feel it.

My name is Lucas Phillips and I'm 20 years old in human year but 1000 in immortal. I have been looking for my mate 300 years ago. I have the most powerful pack in the world since I'm the prince of all supernatural which mean I am every supernatural and has rare powers. My parents are the king and queen. I have a younger brother and younger a sister; Luke and Roxanne and I love them with my life. My pack and I moved here from England because we were tired of the scene and most people in the pack haven't found their mates yet.

I'm happy that I found my mate and I will do everything in my power to keep her safe.

I walked back to my car from the school because I drop my siblings off and saw a Bugatti the same one I saw when I visited alpha James last night. He is a family friend and he has the second strongest in the world. I know he has a son and a daughter but I never met them. And I also know his daughter is the leader of a gang. My family is having dinner with theirs so I guess I will meet them tonight.

I got in my car and drove to my house thinking about my mate.

Comment

Vote

Like