CHAPTER ♛ 7

Crystal POV

I got to the warehouse and grabbed the briefcase before getting out my car. I walked up and open the door and saw three men standing around with their backs to me looking at someone. I cleared my throat and they all turn to face me. I got a glimpse of who was tied up. It was Natalia. How the hell did they get her?

I walk up to the man and gave him the briefcase and he gave me his. We both looked in and then he pulls the gun on me. Really bitch. I heard a growl but didn't think anything of it.

"This is not the amount I sign for little bitch," he said pointing his gun at me.

"Well, you get what you give."

"Well you can't get away with that now can you?" he took the safety off the gun and was about to pull the trigger.

In one swift movement I took out my gun and pull the trigger and the bullet ended up in his head. I shoot the other in the chest knowing that it would be minutes before they die off the special bullets.

"Come on Talia," I said taking up the briefcases smirking.

"How did you figure out that I wasn't tied up anymore?" Was this bitch serious she's my best friend and plus always has a knife.

"Do you want me to answer that?"

"No," she said smirking then stops and looked at something behind me. So me being me turn around with the gun in my hand.

OH SHIT, I thought.

"Hey, babe this is Talia my best friend and Talia this is my mate, Lucas," I said scratching the back of my neck.

He walked up to me put and kiss me senseless than trail kisses across my jaw to my ears the stop.

"Don't ever do that again now let's go," he said sternly. He picks up the cases and hands them to Natalia with my keys.

He picks me up and threw me over his shoulder. I looked at Talia and saw amusement fill her eyes.

We got to the car and he put me in and buckles me then shut the door then walks to his side and got in. Wow, what a gentleman. He turns the car on and drove off. He turns the radio on and I was glad because you can feel the tension the car. Elle Goulding Burn was playing and I found myself singing but then he turns it off in the middle of the song. Asshat.

Ten minutes later we're walking in the forest when he finally stops but I continue going. He grabbed me but I took off running to my cave and I know he was following me. I got to my cave and Lucas was right behind me. I sat down with my coach and look up at him but he was looking around.

"Crystal why didn't you tell me?" he said angrily.

"I'm sorry I don't go around telling people that I'm the leader of a gang."

"I wouldn't call it a gang Crystal it's bloody feared across the U.S. and I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the fact that you when there tonight without any help."

"Well that's how I like it," I said move to take my shoe off.

"All I'm saying is that you should have told me."

"What were you doing there anyway?"

"I followed you because your brother kind of told me," he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Well, I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I thought you wouldn't accept me." I said looking away at the cave walls.

"Why wouldn't I accept you? Crystal you mean everything to me," he said hugging me.

"Let's go," he said carrying me to the door.

"Can we stay here I kinda don't want to leave."

"Ok love," he said walking us over to the bed.

I took off my clothes and put a big shirt on and went to lay down and he did the same.

"Whose shirt are you wearing," he asked.

"It's just a shirt Lucas but if you should know I got it at the store."

Suddenly I felt the bed dip and he arm hug me then he kissed me on the cheek, his finger making circle on my tummy. And with that, I fell asleep thinking of him and only him.

The last thing I hear was "Beautiful voice"

Comment

Vote

Share

Talia