Author's Note

Students
(Main Characters)

Rose Cinderella - Is an ordinary girl from earth who realizes that she's the granddaughter of Cinderella and ends up enrolling at Regal Academy.
Rose is optimistic,somewhat klutzy, and a lover of both fairytales and shoes.
She also has a wand that uses  "pumpkin magic" that turns into all kinds of vehicles.

Hawk Snow White - Is the grandson of Snow White.
He believes himself to be a perfect fairytale hero and a Prince Charming.
Hawk also uses "Snow Magic"with his wand to freeze people and things covering them in ice.

Astoria Rapunzel - Is the granddaughter of Rapunzel,That has very long ivy hair .
She is a Bookworm and Perfectionist. Astoria also uses "Tower Magic "to grow ivies from flowers.

Joy Le Frog - Is the granddaughter of the Le Frog .
She loves insects even though she forgets that everyone else around her doesn't.
Joy also uses "Frog  Magic" to turn people (even herself) into frogs.

Travis Beast - Is the grandson of the Beast.
He is very artistic with a calm attitude,When he's angry he becomes a real beast.
He also uses  "Fury Magic" which allows him to create powerful tornadoes and hurricanes.

Ling Ling IronFan - Is the granddaughter of the IronFan.
She has grown up training to be a perfect warrior and an outstanding student,
That's why she's completely clueless about fashion, dances, romance, and other typical high school group activities.
She also uses "Fan Magic" that can summon a strong wind of air.