Chapter 20

🎉Birthday Party🎉

🌹Rose's POV🌹

"Kids are you ready?" I asked as I made my way towards their room.
"Yes Mom!" Apple and Axel both answered.
"Alright then, Let's get going." I said as both of them nodded holding my hands.

We then went towards the front door where Hawk was waiting for us. Once we reached the front door the twins let go of my arms and went towards the car. I smiled as I looked at the twins. 

"Are you ready?" Hawk asked who was beside me. I turned to him and smile.
"Of course, It has been a while since we've seen each other, and I really miss them.." I answered and Hawk nodded in response.
"Anyways, We should get going. The twins might get mad if we stay any longer." Hawk said as he turned to the twins making me laugh looking at them. 
"Alright then." I said and locked the front door.

"Let's?" Hawk asked as he took his hand out. I laughed and nodded. "Let's" as I took his hand and went towards the car.

----------------------------

As We were getting closer to the venue the twins were getting more excited making Hawk and I laugh at their cuteness. Soon we arrived at the main gate and parked the car. Where the twins immediately went out of the car with joyful smiles on their faces. Hawk and I then opened the car door and also went out to go to the twins.

"Mommy! Look its Aunt LingLing and Uncle Travis!!" Apple shouted making me giggle. I then turned to see Hawk holding Axel's hand, who looked like he wanted to run away. I smiled as I went towards them.

"Axel is something wrong?" I asked still smiling. He then turned to me and pouted. Awww.
"Mommy, I want to go see Hopper!" Axel answered making me smile more. 
"Okay then, Let's go see Hopper." I said and his smile then returned instantly making Hawk and I smile. 

We then went towards the area where the Party was being held and It was very spacious. I could already see some of our old classmates that we're kind of close with and some are Joy's and Esquire's family members. I then looked around and my eyes stopped at a certain area. And in that area was where Astoria, Alex, LingLing, Travis, Joy and Esquire were all standing talking with each other. I felt mixed emotions of happiness and sadness as I saw them all. Astoria then saw me looking at her and smiled. 

"Hey! Rose! Hawk! Come here!" Astoria shouted and we both nodded as we headed towards them. 

"It's been a while." I started and they all smiled. 
"Yeah... It's kind of nostalgic now that we're here together." Astoria said and we all nodded.
"By the way, are those Apple and Axel?" Joy asked as the twins appeared in front of Hawk and I. I giggled and nodded,
"Yes, I am Apple." Apple said making them say "Aww".
"And I am Axel." Axel said and they both smiled. 
Then LingLing and Travis' daughter showed up. 
"I am Lily." She said with a cute smile making me want to pinch her cheeks.
"I am Hopper." Hopper said popping out of nowhere.
"The birthday boy!" He then continued, making us all laugh.

"Well, We don't have anyone to introduce yet." Astoria said and we nodded in understanding. 
"Anyways, There's something LingLing and I want to say." Travis said and we all turned to him.
"LingLing and I are having our second child!" Travis said and The four were surprised by the news.
"Wait. When??" Joy and Astoria asked. While LingLIng just smiled.
"It has been a month already." LingLing answered and the two just smiled.
"Congratulations!!" Astoria and Alex said.
"Congratulations!" Joy and Esquire said.
"Congratulations!" Hawk and I said as we smiled.

"Now, There's something Astoria and I wanted to say." Alex said and we all turned to him.
"No way." Joy said making Alex stop.
"What?" Joy asked and we all laughed.
"Anyways, Astoria and I also decided to take a new step." Alex said making us smile at him.
"So are you saying that?" Joy asked and Astoria just smiled.
"What he was meaning say was, that same as LingLing. I am also Pregnant." Astoria said making us happy for the two of them. 

"Congratulations to the both of you!!" We all shouted making us all smiles and laughter.

"By the way, What made you decide that you were ready?" Travis asked earning a hit from LingLing. We then sat on the chairs as we talked.
"What?" Travis asked and LingLing just gave him a look which made him quite making us laugh. 
"Do I have to answer that?" Astoria asked and Travis nodded.
"Fine. Well, I guess I just felt like I was ready. Like I wanted to become a parent too. Since all of you already have kids. I guess it pushed me to also want to become one." Astoria answered making us all nod in understanding.
"It is pretty hard to think about the responsibility of being one, especially since you've seen some of the hardships of being one. So, we really understand you." Joy said making us all nod in agreement. 

"But I guess, It has a lot of pros to it. Especially seeing how you guys are smiling so brightly because of your children makes me want one. Also seeing how it changed you guys a lot." Astoria said as we all looked at each other. 

Seeing how Astoria said that made me realize that we did change bit by bit to become the persons that we are now. We've become to understand the responsibilities of being an adult and a parent itself. Making us change our perspective of life. Once we were high school students just saving Regal Academy and doing fun adventures in our magical land. Now we're here talking about our pasts and seeing the new present. How much has changed huh?

"Anyways! Now Time to start the Party!!" Travis said standing up. We all laughed and stood up and turned to Joy and Esquire. 
"Alright then! Let's start the party!" Joy shouted as we all cheered. 

We then laughed and dance as the kids also dance in front of the stage enjoying the party where we we're all complete. Nothing could ever be better than us being together forever. 

~THE END~