Chapter 17

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Family Time👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

🌹Rose's POV🌹

"Hawk!" I called out as I was making breakfast at the kitchen. 
"Yes Hun?" Hawk answered as he appeared at the door frame.
"Go wake the twins up! I'm almost done with breakfast." I said as I placed the bacon on their own plates.

I then started to prepare the plates and spoons on the table as soon as I finished cooking the bacon. Soon after, Hawk appeared with the twins right behind him. As they arrived at the dining table they sat on their places and their eyes soon lit up as they saw the dish on their plates.

"Bacon!!" Axel shouted
"Pancakes!!" Apple shouted at the same time as Axel.

Both Hawk and I looked at the twins and chuckled at their reactions. I then took off my apron and and sat down at the chair. The twins soon started to eat their breakfast happily as I took a sip of my coffee. 

After we ate Breakfast, Hawk took all the plates and utensils and placed them on the sink. He washed them as I went upstairs with Axel and Apple to their room. I went to the bathroom and prepared the bath for the twins. 

After setting the right water temperature I went to the twins' room to call them to take a bath.

"Apple! Axel!" I opened the door to see Axel reading a book while Apple is playing with her doll. They both looked at me as I showed them a towel.
"Time to take a bath." I said and Apple placed her doll on her bed while Axel placed his book back on the table.
"Okay.." The two answered at the same time as they take the towel from my hands.

As they went to the bathroom, I looked at their room and sighed. 
"Time to clean up." I said and fixed their bed, I also took the toys lying on the ground and placed them back on the shelves.

As soon as I finished I went out of their room and went to Mine and Hawk's room. I arrived their seeing Hawk already on his phone with Travis. I went closer to them to see Travis on the screen with LingLing in the background playing with Lily.

"Oh! Hey Rose!" Travis greeted, then I smiled.
"Hey Travis!" I greeted back and notice LingLing turned to Travis.
"Rose?" LingLing said as she went towards Travis.
"Hey LingLing!" I greeted and she waved.
"By the way, Rose have you heard?" Travis asked
"About what?" I asked then Travis turned to LingLing who shook her head.
"Never mind about that!" Travis said with a playful smile.

I turned to Hawk to see if he knew but he just gave me a shrug.

"Anyways! We should get going now, LingLing here has to get a check up at the doctor." Travis said as LingLing nodded and went out from the camera view.

"Sure thing" Hawk answered and waved at the screen.
"See you soon!" Travis said and the screen turned black, indicating the end of the video call.

I then went over to the bedside table to grab my phone. Scrolling through the messages, there were messages from some of the group chats that our classmates in Regal Academy made. I then felt Hawks presence beside me.

"You should take a shower." Hawk said and laid down on the bed.
"How about you?" I asked as I looked at him.
"I'll go after you." Hawk answered and I nodded as I went towards the Twin's room first.

I opened the door to see them standing there with the towels on and hair dripping. I smiled as I went over to their closet to get them clothes. 

"Apple." I called and she went to me. I then went over to dry her hair with the towel. Apple smiled which made me smile at her cuteness. 
When I was done with Apple's hair I looked over at Axel. "Axel." I called and he nodded walking towards me. I also dried his hair and after that they both went to put their clothes on. I was about to help them when a voice spoke from behind.

"I'll help them, you should go take a shower." Hawk said and I nodded as I took a glance at the twins and went straight to the bathroom.

----------------------------

After I took a shower I went to my vanity and put on light make up and dried up my hair. I then wore some jeans and a shirt with a pair of shoes. After finishing my look I went out of the room to see Hawk and the twins waiting on the couch while watching the Television.

"Apple, Axel. Let's Go!" Hawk said as he stood up and went to me placing his arm around my waist. I smiled as we went out to the car. 

-------------------------------
PS: I'm VERY SORRY for not updating in AGES!!