Chapter 18

🌈Toy Store🌈

🌹Rose's POV🌹

We are now currently going to the mall to get the twins the toys they wanted to buy in a long time. Since they were good students in school, especially because they were top-notchers.

"We're here!" Hawk announced. The twins then immediately took off their seat belts and opened the car doors and went out of the car. I chuckled seeing them happily jumping while looking at the mall.

I then turned to Hawk as he turned off the engine.
"Let's get going." Hawk said and I nodded and went out of the car. Hawk soon followed and we all went to the mall's entrance together.

As the cold air of the mall welcomed us, the twins then started to look around with smiling faces.
"Okay then, Where shall we go first?" Hawk asked and the twins immediately looked at him with excitement in their eyes.
"The Toy Store!" They both shouted at the same time. Hawk chuckled at the twins as he nodded. "Alright then! To the Toy Store!" I shouted and the twins held mine and Hawk's hand pulling us to the direction of the Toy Store. Hawk and I looked at each other and chuckled at the twins.

As the twins were pulling us towards the Toy Shop, I looked around and noticed a few shops with bags and dresses. But one thing caught my eye immediately. Shoes.      

I then turned to look a Hawk with a smile not leaving my face. 
"Hey, Hawk?" I called out. He then turned to look at me with a smile.
"Yes Rose?" He answered still smiling.
"You see, there might be something that caught my eye." I said and heard Hawk chuckle as he looked behind me.
"I see.." He said grinning. "Go on." Hawk answered, I was about to turn around and go to the Shoe Store when I suddenly recalled that the twins asked to go to the Toy Store first. Then I looked at the twins, Who were actually looking at Hawk and I with confused looks on their faces.

"Go on, I'll take care of Axel and Apple." Hawk said which made me turn to him. I then looked back at Apple and Axel who were still looking at us. Then I turned back to Hawk.
"Are you sure?" I asked and he gave me a smile. 
"Of course! They are my kids after all." Hawk said with a chuckle. I smiled and nodded.
"Okay then." I said and Hawk nodded as a response.

"Now." I then turned to the twins and bent over so that I'm at their eye level. 
"Axel, Apple." I called their names and they both looked at me with smiling faces.
"Be good kids and not get in trouble alright?" I asked and both of them nodded.
"Also make sure to stay with Dad at all times. Okay?" I asked and they looked at each other and back to me. 
"Yes Mom!" They both answered at the same time and smiled at me. I smiled back at them and patted their heads. I then stood up and turned to Hawk. 

"Alright then, I'll leave our kids in your care." I said
"Alright. Now, shall we meet back here or shall we meet back at the Toy Store?" Hawk asked. 
"Hmm, How about if I finish first I'll head to the Toy Store, while if you and the twins finish first, how about you go here? Sounds alright?" I asked and Hawk smiled and nodded.
"Okay then, we'll see you in a bit." Hawk said as he took Axel and Apple's hands.
"I'll see you in a bit!" I said and went to the Shoe Store.

Now, The question here is. Which pair of shoes should I try first?

❄Hawk's POV❄

"Now, Axel, Apple. Remember what Mom told you. Stay with Dad at all times. Okay?" I asked Axel and Apple. Although there was no response from either of them. I took a deep breath and bent over so that I can be at their eye level.

"Axel? Apple?" I called out. Then the both of them turned to me and smiled.
"Yes Dad?" Apple asked while Axel turned back to look at the Toys in front of him. 

We have just arrived here in front of the Toy Store where a lot of Toys are already displayed at their entrance. Mostly the cool looking ones and also the expensive ones. I turned to Axel to see him completely immersed into the toys in front of him. 

"Now Apple, Make sure to always stay beside Dad. Okay?" I asked Apple and she nodded with a cute smile. I then stood up straight and took both of their hands and lead them into the Toy Store.

"Okay. Now that were here ki-" I was saying but stopped midway after looking beside me.
"Apple? Axel?" I called out but they weren't beside me nor behind me.

Oh no, The kids are not with me meaning they might be around here but they might also not be here! They might get lost too or maybe some stranger might kidnap them or- 
Okay Hawk, calm down. I know Rose will get mad once she knows this happened so First I have to find them. 

It's pretty much So why would they leave right? There's a huge possibility that they are just around here. I mean they did want to go here. They must be looking around. Right. Now I just need to check every section in this store.

I then started to look around and on the boy's game section I saw Axel!
"Axel!" I called out but he then ran away. Geez that kid. I then went after him but he took a turn. Then I took the turn and suddenly bumped on someone. It was a very loud bump since I fell on my butt.

I immediately stood up and helped the guy I bumped into. "I'm sorry about tha-"I was saying but stopped when I realized who the person I bumped into was.