The Beginning Of Something New

Author's Note: Thank you to kim_souka, for this amazing edit for my book. I love it.

*sigh*

(I cant believe its already been five years since he died. Well....five years and two months, technically.
How does time go by? How is my life passing by?
I still remember that night in the hospital as if it was just yesterday. Running through the hallway. Shoving against all the guards....
And its already five years?
hehe....wow...)

I wondered by myself as i stood in front of a tall window made of glass in the Bighit building. And in my hand a small silver ring, which i kept wriggling in my palm with my fingers.

Namjoon: (Y/N)?

(I turned around to see that Namjoon was standing behind me)

(Y/N): Hey brother whats up?

( I go close to him and he pulls me in a friendly hug)

Namjoon: Goddamnit bruh, its been five years and u choose this day to come? Where the hell u've been all these years?

(It may seem like our conversation is like two guys talking. Well thats actually me. I'm more of a Tomboy and i dont like any girly stuff....gives me the creeps...And i like how Namjoon treats me.)

(Y/N): Sorry man, i had to go somewhere else for a while after Yoon-......well....after that happened....

Namjoon*sigh*: Five years.....cant believe it...He would"ve been proud of us if he was here now

(Y/N): Absolutely. You guys took BTS to a whole new level.

Namjoon: It was all possible bcuz of him....So anyway..tell me..what brings you here?

(Y/N): Oh come on bruh, cant i come here to see u guys?

Namjoon: Hehe...ur a stylist...RETIRED

*Namjoon laughs*

(Y/N): Haha very funny. I'm also ur friend, u doofus

*Namjoon pets my hair and messes it up a bit*

(Y/N): So where are the other guys?

Namjoon: In the practice room. They just stay there all day.

(Y/N): Doing shit?

Namjoon: Hehe..doing shit.

(I go to the practice room and open the door, and all of them has gone crazy.
Laughing, shouting, talking, eating. Srsly...whats the point of the "practice room" then?
Well they're pros so i cant say anything

Taehyung: WHOAA Look who it is!

Hobi: Haha! Whats up sis?!

(Y/N): Whats up u guys?

*Jungkook pulls me in a hug*

Jk: Wow...u've gotten fat..*smirk*

(Y/N): Haha..nice to see u too.

Jimin: Well..sure..i dont get any hugs..

(Y/N): Why u getting sad?

Jimin: Shut up man..

*I pull him in a hug and laugh*

(Its been such a long time since i met these guys again. I really missed them. And....i really missed him too....Yoongi...
Normally when i came here. He would pretend like i wasnt there and i'd go up to him and tickle him from the back. He would get annoyed of course. But i always laughed.....God...everything's changed..)

Jin: Hey? U okay?

(Y/N): Yeah...fine. Anyways i brought u guys churros.

*All of them shouted with joy and started eating*

Jimin: If only Yoongi hyung was here....

*silence*

Jin: I'm sure he us looking at us from above...ik he's still here.

Namjoon: Yeah only u would come up with that supernatural shit Jin. He's dead. And he 's not coming back

(Y/N): Guys, come on...not now...

Namjoon: Sorry...

Jungkook: Its true though..

*silence*

Hobi: Um...ah! I'll bring some chips from out room

Taehyung: Huh? Oh..yah! And some drinks!

Jimin: I'll help u hyung

Hobi: Thx jiminie..

(Ik we r all trying to forget abt Yoongi...but...we cant...i dont think... we can...The best we could do is just to avoid the topic. And live on)

*I get up to go to the bathroom to cool down a bit*

*In the bathroom*

(Y/N): *sigh* Get yourself together man...

(I say as i look in the mirror, and then suddenly)

(I see Yoongi standing behind me from the mirror)

(Y/N): What the-?

(I turn around...no one..)

(I looked in the mirror again and he was still there.. just...staring at me...)

( I splashed some water on my face, looked to the mirror again....but he was there...only in the mirror..)

(Y/N): Y-Y-Yoongi?

(He said nothing....just standing and staring at me with steely cold eyes)

(Y/N): Yoongi....i'm not crazy...i can see you...say something.

*silence*

(Y/N): Say something...

*silence*

(Yoongi reaches out his hand to reach my shoulder)

(Y/N): Dont....no....STOP!!!

Lady: Miss?

( I turned around, wanting to punch....the illusion...but it wasnt there anymore...he was gone...i dropped down on the floor....breathing hard as my heart beats fast...)

Lady: Miss? Are u alright?

(Y/N): I dont know..I dont.......know..

(What the fuck was that?
Was that real, or i've gone crazy?
Either way......
I dont wanna know..