Welcome To London

"Robin! Hurry up!" Regina shouted full of excitement.

"Gina!" He chuckled walking towards her. He was carrying his luggage and then he placed his hand on the small pf her back. "We're here, Gina... at the airport! We have an hour till the flight." He was smiling as he was watching this adorable face of hers.

"I know..." she giggled and she turned her face facing him.

"But?" He smirked.

"But I can't wait to be in London! Robin... do something... I can't wait!" She did a childish expression.

"You're the cutest thing, aren't you?" He gave her that amazing, dimple smile.

"Oh... shut up!" She blushed and tried to hide her smile, but he saw it... and she knew that he saw it.

"Ok! Let's go to duty free... You're a woman and I know that you want to shop... cologne? Am I right?" He chuckled.

"No, you're not! I wanna spend all of my money to London!" She winked still not moving wanting have his hand on her back.

"Okay! Okay! I get it! Now go!" He shouted and they both started running like some two-year-olds.

........................................................................

"Emma?" Zelena shouted when she closed the door behind her. No answer. "Is everyone home?" No answer. She took her phone and called Emma. "Emma?! Where are you?"

"I'm so sorry, Ms. Mills, but I had my wedding dress rehearsal today... remember? I told you... didn't I?"

"Oh, yes! Emma, I'm sorry! I totally forgot! Have a nice day...Bye!"

"Bye, Ms. Mills! Thank you!"

They hung up.

Knock knock.

"I'm coming!" Zelena yelled. She walked towards the door. When she opened it her jaw fell. "Hades? Hades Underwood? Oh my God!" She gave him a huge smile.

"Zelena!" He smiled back. He took a step forward and hugged her. "How are you?" He said.

"I'm fine... I'm fine... well, my step-father died a week ago and I loved him so much, but he had cancer and we realized that his death was inevitable..." she sadly looked the floor.

"Zelena, I'm so sorry for your lost..." he caressed he upper arm.

"Thank you!" She whispered. "But tell me about you... How are you?" She forced a fake smile thinking for her step-father's death.

"Well, you know me! I travel all the time..." he started but Zelena cut him.

"Ah! That's what I need, right now; a travel!" She smiled. "But... but I can't! Not now..." a thought snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Why?! Travel is an amazing solution for every kind of problem you might have..." he said with concern in his tone.

"You know, my sister is now the manager of the 'Miller's Books' and I have to help her... I can't leave her right now."

"Oh..." he frowned. "I thought you were the manager..."

"Wait!" She looked at him raising an eyebrow. "Did you know, about Daddy's death and what his testament said?"

"No! Of course not!" He answered too fast making her frowned. "Well, you know we were together at Yale... we studied marketing and business administration... you have amazing skills..." fake cough.

"Regina studied law at University Of Minnesota... she has amazing skills too..." she said thinking that something is wrong with him.

"Oh, really? I didn't know..." he forced a fake smile.