Come With Me pt.1

Regina's eyes blinked open when she felt a pair of muscular arms hugging her tightly. She moaned. "Good morning" She said facing a lovely, tender face. Robin's face.

"Good morning, m'lady." Said Robin giving her a smooth kiss on her nose.

"How did you sleep?" She smiled.

"Perfect... that was the best... sleep I've had in a very long time." He said with a playful grin.

Regina blushed and she smiled.

"I think it's time for breakfast." Robin said and he placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

They slept at Robin's last night. They just slept. On the same bed... but they just slept. After all this thing with Graham the only thing Regina wanted was a quite relationship with tenderness and passion.

Robin stood up not cutting the eye contact with Regina. "What do you want for breakfast?"

Regina smirked. "Umm... a kiss? Yeah! That would be great." She said giggling.

Robin chuckled and he leaned in. She promoted herself on her elbows. He grabbed her face and he kissed her with so much passion and love. His tongue was dancing with hers. She moaned in the kiss and he groaned as an answer. They separated asking for some air. "I'll never get enough of you..." She said.

"Me too..." He said.

There was a brief moment when they kept looking into each other's eyes. Robin cleared his throat. "What about pancakes?" He finally asked.

"That would be great..." she smiled.

"Good..."

"Good..."

After that he ran to the kitchen and he make two cups of coffee and several pancakes.

She put on a white t-shirt with v-neck and blue jeans. After that she wore her white all stars. She ran down the stairs seeing him with a mug of coffee into his hand and a big grin on his face.

"Wow!" He said.

"Wow? You didn't make me fall for you with wows." She smiled approaching him. She threw her hands around his neck.

He smirked. "You never told me that you fell for me..."

She blushed trying to get away from him but he was stronger than her. "You must to be very idiot then..." she said chuckling.

He chuckled too. "Well... here's your coffee." He handed her a mug of filtered coffee.

"Thank you Mr. Locksley..." She said sipping from that mug.

"This again? You're not done after last night's tease?" He said bringing his lips on her neck.

She laughed. "No I'm not..."

He continued kissing her like there was no tomorrow. Regina gave him a moan.

"Robin... I... I need to tell you something..."

Robin froze, feeling the fear running down his body. "Tell me..."

"I don't wanna rush the things and I don't want to scare you... but..."

"But what?" Robin heart was racing.

"Do you wanna come with me to Emma's wedding? Please...?" She said doing her puppy eyes.

"Seriously?! That was what you were afraid to tell me? Of course I'll come with you..." he said leaning in giving her a small kiss.

"Thanks, Robin... It means the world to me..." she gave him another kiss.