First submission

Thanks to all the people who sent me their stories, it certainly kept me up at night.

Okay so the first time I experienced a sleep paralysis was about in the middle of my 6th grade year in middle school. This was when I was pretty much new to the Creepypasta fandom and at the moment the one that scared me the most was Slender man. So I guess I was in that state where I was asleep but also awake and when I opened my eyes I suspected it was just me waking up in the middle of the night (I tend to do that). I was going to get up to check the time on my phone when I realized that I couldn't move anything but my eyes. I freaked out a little and tried to distract myself by looking around the room but that's when I saw him. Slender man was standing in the corner of my room near the closet and at the foot of my bed as static began to ting in my head. He was just staring at me but that was more than enough to send my heart racing and stomach turn. My chest felt tight as it was getting harder for me to breathe and the static was only getting louder in my head. In a moment I sat up breathing heavily, clenching my chest making sure I was still alive. Everything was quite and Slender man was gone from the corner. I checked the time on my phone and it was 2:15 in the morning, after that I went back to bed and questioned my sanity a bit before falling back to sleep. I had another sleep paralysis like a year later but it wasn't as near terrifying as the the first one.

From: https://www.wattpad.com/user/Ignancy