Fourth Submission

BTW my inbox is always open and I'm always looking for new stories if you guys have any

So when I was around 7 years old, (I can't recall exactly how old I was, but I was young) I lived in a pretty old house. My parents didn't have a whole lot of money so we had to settle for an older, smaller house. I remember almost every night I would wake up at exactly 1:30, but nothing strange ever happened, until this night. I woke up suddenly and checked the time, not surprised to find that it was 1:30. I laid there trying to fall back asleep until I heard what sounded like heels clicking on hard wood floors. It was strange, considering it was 1:30 am and there was no reason for my mom to be walking around in heels that late at night. So I brushed it off and tried once again to fall asleep. As hard as I tried to fall asleep, the clicking continued and kept me from falling asleep. I then felt like something, or someone, was staring at me. At the time I shared a room with my brother, so I thought maybe it was him, but when I turned my head he was sound asleep. I started to get a little scared when I saw what was watching me. The shadow of a lady wearing a pencil skirt and a bun in her hair paced my floors, her heels clicking as she walked back and forth from my bed to the wall. Once she reached my bed, she would stare at me for about 1 minute, just towering over me with her hands behind her back. I was terrified. She then would begin the pacing again, continuing the cycle of walking, then staring at me, then walking again. I don't know when I eventually fell asleep or how I managed to, but I woke up the next morning in a cold sweat. The strange thing about all this is the fact that my room was carpeted, so how could I hear the woman's heels clicking? When I told my parents about it years later, they told me that I never shared a room with my brother, and that none of this could have happened. But for some reason, it nags at the back of my head, feeling almost like a memory.

From: https://www.wattpad.com/user/Wr1ters_Bl0ck