Minamitsu Murasa

Requested by GoddessofFailure

1. Despite utilizing her power to cause people to drown and sinking ships, she is noted to have a bright personality, and is said to hold conversations with the captain of sinking vessels even as they're going down.

2. Her official art makes it ambiguous whether she's wearing shorts or a skirt, and both appear in fanart.

3. Minamitsu wears the type of "sailor suit" the iconic Sailor Fuku is based on.

4. Symposium of Post-Mysticism paints her as liable to kill anyone that gets near water while they're alone, though as a result of Byakuren's influence she does try to be more discriminating in who she attempts to drown.

5. Minamitsu is easily the tomboy of the crew especially compared to Byakuren, even though Shou tends to get mistaken for being an actual boy.

6. Minamitsu's first name (水蜜) means 'Water Honey'. Murasa (村紗) is a name of Funayuurei, which can be found in folklore of Shimane Prefecture. Funayuurei are the vengeful spirits of people who have died in sea.

7. Like Aya Shameimaru in Mountain of Faith, Minamitsu Murasa doesn't seem to have a gimmick/variation based on the playable character (which is something usual in stage 4 bosses).

8. In addition to that, like Aya, she has a survival spell card (and she doesn't have it on Easy mode).

9. Strangely, "Murasa" is written in kanji in UFO's manual, but is written with katakana when she appears in the game itself. This is not the case with Double Spoiler, though, where her name is flashed in kanji.

10. Minamitsu is one of the three characters that owns a boat, along with Komachi and Futo, although her boat is more like a ship.

11. Minamitsu is one of the only characters to reference Myouren Hijiri in her dialogue after beating her in the SanaeA route and refers to him as the "legendary brother".

12. Due to her outfit, fans have made connections between her and Chiyuri Kitashirakawa.

13. Within hours of the game's release, crossover fanart surfaced with her appearing as Popeye.

14. Some fanworks depict her as the real reason behind the sinking of the Titanic.