Keep the Scouts Busy

I don't own anything.
==========================================
"Are you serious?" Jean groaned as Eren told him everything.

"Yeah..." said Eren. "That happened."

At first, Eren had planned on keeping the commanders' transformation a secret but after a few minutes of trying to quiet them down, Eren figured the commanders's happy screams shouts would alert the other scouts anyway. So he brought them down to the large room where everyone was.

The entire room went silent when Eren entered. It didn't take long for everyone to realise who the children were. Eren had never seen a larger shocked group. Even Levi lost his usually bored/angry look.

As soon as everyone got over the complete shock of seeing the commanders like this, they all jumped to action. Krista and Bertholdt ran over to Eren, squealing like little girls at how cute the commanders looked. Connie and Sasha raced off to find some soft foods to feed them. Mikasa tried to interact with Erwin (Erwin was being very stubborn and only wanted to spend time with Eren). Ymir left the room with Levi, Armin fainted, Reiner remained frozen to his spot, and Jean complained. Hanji continued scribbling the events in her diary while Moblit sat to the side, deflated of energy.

"Well now what are we gonna do!?" Jean demanded.

Eren rolled his eyes. "The obvious, Jean! We have to take care of them whether we want to or not!"

"Yeah, but how are we gonna deal telling the Garrison and the MPs? Not only that but Pixis and Dok's families! I mean, they'll want to know what the hell happened to their commanders and husbands."

Eren had been more concerned about a reverse potion to bring the ages commanders back but he knew explaining this to the MPs, Garrison, and wives would prove to be a larger task than taking care of commander children. "I don't know but I'm sure we'll figure it out," he said optimistically. "For now, we have keep them happy."

"AHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!" The scouts nearly hit the ceiling with their heads in surprise. Eren and Jean covered their ears and Erwin clung to Eren and hid behind his legs. Bertholdt was tickling Dot, who screamed with laughter. Nile joined in laughing.

Bertholdt grinned wildly. He stopped to allow Dot to breathe. "You like that? Huh?" He said in a cutesy voice. Dot could only manage to nod. "Want some more?"

"NO!!" Shouted the scouts. Reiner picked up a wicker ball in the corner that no one used except Eren and Jean, who threw it at each other's head to be annoying. "Bertholdt, here." Bertholdt caught the ball and began teaching Dot how to play catch.

Eren glanced over at Krista. She and Nile seemed to be lost in their own little world. 'That's good,' he thought.

Eren then turned his gaze down towards his feet. Erwin dug his fingers into Eren's leg and tried to claw his way up but to no avail. "I wonder if he remembers Levi?" Jean said. He crouched down to Erwin's eye level. The bright blue eyes shone into Jean's own like little spears. "Hey, Erwin. I'm Jean."

"Hi..." Erwin said slowly, slipping behind Eren's leg until his eyes could barely see around the cadet's boot. Eren couldn't help but wonder why Erwin was so skidding out of the three. From what he remembered about the commanders, it should have been Nile.

Eren pried Erwin's little fingers off his leg and set him in front of Jean. "Hang on to Jean for a bit. I'm going to get Levi." He left before Erwin had a chance to reattach himself. As he passed Krista, he could see she had occupied herself with teaching Nile how to sing some song. Her sweet singing voice was being easily drowned out by Nile's, which sounded like a broken recorder.

Eren ran outside were he saw Ymir, and Levi cleaning the horse stalls. Ymir saw him first but Levi spoke to him first. "Jaëger, help us clean."

"Actually, Commander Erwin wants you." 'And I don't feel like cleaning.'

Levi did his famous "Tch" before turning and following Eren inside. In the few moments that Eren had been gone, things had changed a lot. Dot had the wicker ball in his hands and had taken the liberty of whacking Bertholdt on the head with it. In the middle of the room, Nile was throwing about the food Connie and Sasha found. Towards the back of the room, Jean and Mikasa struggled to calm Erwin, who sobbed for Eren.

"I get it," Levi muttered. "You just wanted me to clean up your mess."

Eren didn't bother replying because Jean saw them and picked up Erwin. He carried the boy over to them and said in a high pitched voice "Erwin! Look! It's Levi and Eren!" Erwin turned and locked eyes with Levi. Levi's hard face disappeared and he even attempted to try and smile.

"Oi, Erwin."

"Too harsh sounding..." Eren muttered into Levi's ear.

Erwin suddenly smiled. "BROWNIE HAIR!!!" He kicked Jean until Jean put him on the ground. Erwin scrambled to Eren and hugged his knees. Eren sighed and leaned down to pat Erwin's back. He picked up Erwin so he was eye level with the captain.

"Erwin, this is Levi. He's a good friend of mine." Levi gave a small wave and attempted to appear friendly. Eren really hoped Erwin wouldn't say something like 'You're short!' or 'Why don't you smile more?'

Erwin glared at Levi and Eren braced himself for the worst. What he didn't expect was for Erwin to wrinkle his nose and say "Why you smell like poopy butts?"

"WHAT!???" Levi screamed, making everyone in the room stop. Well, except Bertholdt, who stole the wicker ball from Dot when the boy froze.

The scouts glanced at each other. They struggled to not burst out into laughter. Even Eren found his aides shaking and it took all his willpower to not break. Levi stormed back outside, calling "JAËGER!! YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT!!!" As soon as he was gone, everyone broke into laughter except Dot, who was confused at why everyone was laughing, and Erwin, who just enjoyed Eren's company.

In the corner, Hanji and Moblit had to use the wall as support for their aching sides. With a shaking hand, Hanji continued her diary. "Day 1 continued; Erwin wanted to know why Levi smelled like poopy butts."
==========================================
Sorry Levi, but that's what you get for cleaning the horse stalls.

Please review!