LA✈️

Intercom: Alright passengers we just landed in LA have a great time here

Star: Bout time, a bitch hungry and tired asf. I think my ass got flatter sitting down all day

Me: Girl, that butt don't look no different. Now come on because me+baby=uncomfortable on this plane

We walked while Makih was holding a sleep Kairi. I swear that's all she do is sleep and eat all day. We waited for our bags to come and after we headed to our rented truck and left. I had to come to LA to look at some stuff for my new shop out here and why not just take the family in a trip. Because with the shit that's been going on since two weeks ago I've been back working and getting everything back to normal at the salon. Me and Makih are doing great we actually got into a little argument over something so dumb I guess it's my hormones. We weren't talking for two days over it but we're back in good terms but he has gotten a little distance. I guess while on this trip I'll talk to him about it because I don't like it. When we got to the hotel we dropped the bags off and left with Star to go check out the new salon while Makih took Kairi swimming.

Star: So what's up with you and Makih. Y'all seem a little distance

Me: I really don't know girl, I mean we got into a petty argument two weeks ago but nothing that serious for him to act this crazy over. But I will ask hi about it

Star: Yea girl because it's pretty awkward between you too and I'm not use to it at all

Me: Yea me either

We finally pulled up to the building in LA where my second shop was going to be opening soon.

I got my three levels like always

I got my three levels like always. Me and Star walked through the whole thing and made sure everything was properly set up. My Atl salon team was flying out tomorrow to see the grand opening and I was beyond happy. Some of them were moving down here like E she was running the whole salon and Shon was moving to run the barbershop upstairs and the second in charge  of the nail salon Asia was gone run this one up here. But other than that I already had a lot of people ready to work here.