Chapter 30

(A/N Here's a little mini-chapter dedicated to abbyjv64 for her continued support of my writing.)

Percy's POV

I was laying down, my eyes closed. When I opened them, I saw Emma in standing in front of me. She had a half-smile on her face and was looking at me in amusement.

"What-" I stopped as the events that had happened in Tartarus came back to me. I sprang to my feet, making her jump back. "Are you dead?"

"Yup!" She responded cheerfully. I stopped as a horrible realization came to me.

"Am I dead?"

"Jeez, always making everything about yourself, aren't you?Emma's tone was joking, but then her eyes turned serious. "No, you're not dead, but you're close. You have a talent of beating the odds, so you'll be fine. I just need to tell you two things. First, say hi to your mom. The situation with her is not as hopeless as it seems.  Side-note, I want to try one of her famous cookies. Second, to wake them up, do the thing I would hate the most."

"Wait, what?"

"I'm really sorry, but that's all I'm allowed to tell you." She smiled at me apologetically. "Tell the warriors I love them." With that, Emma faded away, leaving me alone. After standing there alone for a minute, I started to fade away as well. Everything turned to black.