CHAPTER SIX

You guys do know that the update schedule is supposed to be every three days and just because I love you guys so much I sometimes ignore that fact and update earlier

You guys do know that the update schedule is supposed to be every three days and just because I love you guys so much I sometimes ignore that fact and update earlier. But I can't keep spoiling you guys(I'm sorry), I want to be consistent with updates and not make you guys wait for two months for the next update.

Also, I didn't want my non-Indian readers to feel left so I included a semi-Bollywood song with English Lyrics. <3  This song relates to Rudra so much. Just imagine him singing this song. </3. 

And anytime we reach the top 100's, I'll do a double update. I promise. 

CHAPTER SIX (part 1)

❝ It's sad, isn't it? She had to lose herself while guiding him back. ❞

∞ ∞ ∞

RUDRA WOKE UP in cold sweat. He was breathing hard. His dark eyes stirring with fear. The curtains of his room were drawn. Rudra resembled a man who had seen death. It was worse than that though. He had seen Adhira in a crash. A terrible crash where she resembled a broken Indian princess. The skies had been roaring, trying to stifle the flames.

She was dressed in gold- lifeless, bleeding. The blood was drenching her blouse- slowly slipping down her neck. The trail of blood created an intricate pattern on her pale skin. The dream was so vivid- Rudra had felt the flames, smelt the blood mixing with the gasoline- the fumes rising higher and higher like a phoenix.

"Dear God" He whispered to himself, raven strands of hair covered his eyes yet he couldn't shake the fear away. Trembling, he tossed the comforter aside and half ran/ half walked to his cellphone. It was on his study table, getting charged.

Before realizing what he was doing, he was dialing Adhira. The monotonous ring seemed to stretch on for forever. The blood rushing to his brain didn't want to hush down. She didn't pick up and he tried calling her several more times in a row.