Chapter 8

You've never seen Aaron look this happy.

"That was amazing you two!" Mike shouts. Can you guys swap positions? I want Aaron on top now."

You look at Aaron and smirk. You know he's hard. He knows that you know he is hard, and now Mike is about to know he is hard.

"Can we take a 10 minute break?" you suggest.

Mike nods and turns his back to the two of you to talk with Caleb about the next group of photos.

"Thanks," Aaron says as his face turns red. "I'll be right back."

Aaron trots towards the sliding door doing the best he can to conceal his bulge. You lie down on the lounge chair and close your eyes. Mike was right, it is pretty cold out so you grab your sweatshirt and drape it over your upper body. You pull your legs up to your chest and rest your head on your knees. You listen to Mike and Caleb as they sort through the pictures they just took. You keep hearing words like passion, sex, dirty, and naughty but you slowly start to tune them out. You suddenly feel a hand on your back and you quickly open your eyes.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you," Aaron says with a smirk. "Thanks for covering for me back there. Sorry if I got a little carried away."

"What? No, it was great - I mean you were great. Everything was great," you stumble out.

"You guys ready to finish this up?" Mike asks.

Aaron waits for you to lie back down on the chair before he lowers himself above your body. He uses his knees to hold himself up on either side of you so that he doesn't have to put any weight on your body. He crawls forward and gives you the gentlest kiss on the lips. You scoot your body down so that you are flat on your back and lean up to kiss him. He stays put and you know it's going to be a great picture with you longing after his kiss. You grab Aaron's face and give him a hard, long kiss. He grinds his hips down into yours not even thinking about who is watching. You can feel how hard he is and it drives you wild. Your kiss intensifies and you lift your hips up to feel more of him. The camera is still going off like crazy, but you barely pay it any mind. Aaron lowers his hand to your waist and grips it tight pushing you down into the chair. You let out a soft moan as he pushes his tongue further into your mouth. You grab at his face desperately wanting all of him and more. Aaron pulls back from you despite your protest and he stares deeply into your eyes.

"I think we are good here," Mike says with a grin on his face. "You guys should probably go take a cold shower or something."

You start to sit up as Austin is stepping out of the sliding glass door.

"Woah. Sorry to interrupt the porno, but we don't have enough beds for all of the guests tonight," he says looking directly at you.

"It's all good. I'll bunk with (Y/N)," Aaron replies.