Chapter 17

He closes the gap and kisses you. His one hand goes to the small of your back and pulls you closer to him, while the other hand grabs your face. The kiss is urgent and needy. When Aaron pulls away, he looks at you with a serious expression.

"What was that for?" you ask looking up at him.

"I just don't want earlier to be ruined by that asshole. I've been having such a good time with you, and I'm sorry if I came across as a little protective. I can kind of get that way with someone I care about," he says with his cheeks reddening slightly.

You reach out to grab his hand, "Don't worry about it. I really do appreciate you sticking up for me; I just don't need you getting in a fight with some random guy on my behalf."

He nods his head and looks into your eyes.

"Guys!" you hear Austin yell from the hallway.

You open the door to find Austin seconds away from pounding on the door. He is out of breath and looks frustrated.

"Holy shit that guy was a douche. I told Mike what happened and I'm pretty sure he is going to get fired. He left finally, but not without some physical force," he says flexing his muscles jokingly.

"I definitely owe both of you guys," you say as you give Austin a hug.

"You pretty much let me live with you, so it's the least I can do. And I'm sure you'll be paying Aaron back in other ways," he says with a wink.

You reach out to smack his arm, but he moves away before you can get to him. You turn to Aaron to find him standing there with his face bright red for the millionth time today. Austin finds this hilarious and laughs his way down the stairs. You turn around and shrug your shoulders.

"Seriously though, thank you. It really means a lot. Now, what were we talking about before we were so rudely interrupted by Austin?"

Aaron grins at you and goes back in for a kiss. He uses his one hand to hold your head and explore the nape of your neck. His touch sends chills down your spine. You push your body against his and let out a quiet moan. Aaron's tongue explores your mouth and his hands run through your hair.

"Holy shit, guys. I was just kidding," Austin says from the doorway.

You both pull away from each other at the same moment. You scramble to straighten out your clothes and Aaron does the same. Austin stares at the two of you with his mouth hanging open. Nothing is said for what feels like forever until Austin finally clears his throat, "I just want to say that I knew this would happen, and I am so excited. Please continue."

He quickly shuffles out of the room and shuts the door behind him. Aaron lets out a loud laugh and you cover your face with your hands and shake your head back and forth.

"I want to keep kissing you, but I feel like we are going to be interrupted again," Aaron says with a smile.

"I'm willing to take the risk," you say as you push him back towards the bed.

There is a moment of hesitation when you land on top of him. You can't help but stare into his warm brown eyes and take in his features. You love the dusting of freckles across his cheeks, his full, inviting lips, but most of all his strong jawline. You could touch his face forever, but you decide that kissing him would be a better way to spend your time. Your faces crash into each other simultaneously. His lips meet yours hungrily, and the softness that was there earlier is now gone. You can smell the ruggedness of his cologne mixing with sweat and you start to move even faster. Your kisses are desperate and quick, and Aaron's hands are exploring your body fervently. You can't remember ever needing someone like you need him in this moment and time feels meaningless. Aaron pulls at the base of your shirt and you shimmy your arms out quickly. He takes his shirt off in one swift motion and he tugs at your shorts. You jump up off the bed to speed up the undressing process. Aaron understands where you are headed and follows suit. He pulls his shorts and briefs off at the same time. He is just as hard as he was earlier and ready for round two. You start towards him, and he puts his hand up to slow you down.

"Is this okay?" he asks.

"What? Of course, this is okay. Are you okay?" you reply confused.

"Yeah. I just want to make sure we are on the same page," he says shyly.

"Ugh, you are perfect. Come here."

He reaches you before you can make it to him and he picks you up. The sweet, shy Aaron that was present five seconds ago is nowhere to be seen, and instead you are confronted by aggressive, dominant Aaron. His tongue invades your mouth and the faint taste of peppermint lingers on his breath. He gently places you down on the bed, but quickly changes his tone by pinning your arms above your head. You can't help but grin with excitement.

"You like that?" he growls.

"Yes, sir," you say without missing a beat.

Aaron lets out a loud groan and grabs your face with his free hand. He kisses you aggressively again and uses his knee to spread your legs. He takes the hand away from your face and slowly trails it down your body, stopping at all the important destinations. He licks his two fingers and rubs them up and down your pussy. He quickly slides his fingers in causing you to gasp in pleasure and pumps his fingers up and down in a steady motion.

"I think you're ready for me already," he moans.

"Please."

Aaron grabs his cock in his hand and rubs it against your opening. He teases you by pushing the head of his cock in slightly, but then pulling out before he enters you completely.

"We should probably use a condom, but I really don't want to," he says out of breath.

"Just fuck me, please," you reply. "Please, sir."

That pushes Aaron over the edge. He grabs your thigh, hard enough to leave a bruise, and spreads your legs wide. He holds his cock in his right hand and slowly enters you as your body stretches to accommodate his size. You let out a moan of pleasure as he kisses your neck and lightly sucks on it. He begins pumping in and out of you slowly as you still adjust to him, and it is perfect. You can't help yourself and you moan loudly without caring who hears you. He reaches his one hand down to rub your clit and you grind in rhythm against his body.

"(Y/N) you are perfect," Aaron moans against your lips. "So perfect that I don't know how much longer I can last," he says with an embarrassed laugh.

Aaron picks up the pace and starts furiously pumping in and out of your body. The entire bed is rocking with your movements and you know that everyone downstairs knows what is going on. Aaron pulls out and starts to stroke himself. You quickly get on your knees and start to suck his cock to help him finish. It doesn't take long, and it includes a lot of moans, groans, and hair pulling. When Aaron finished cumming in your mouth you straighten up and show him the mess that he made in your mouth.

"May I swallow?" you ask with your mouth full.

Aaron nods his head up and down without saying anything. He is out of breath and collapses back onto the bed with a sigh. He grabs you by the thigh and pulls you down beside him.

"That was probably the hottest thing I've ever been apart of," he says with his eyes closed. You rub your hands all over his chest drawing designs and patterns with your fingers.

"Not to ruin the mood, but I'm starving. Want to grab some food?" you say with a smile.

"A woman after my heart," he replies.