Chapter 15

"How did I get this lucky?" he says as he falls back on the bed.

You grab a hair tie and pull your hair back so it's one less thing you need to think about. Aaron is lying flat on his back on the bed watching you, and his towel is still wrapped around his waist. You saunter over to him and press your breasts together jokingly. Aaron lets out a loud laugh and holds his arms out for you. You hover over him and kiss him on the lips. You slip your tongue in his mouth and drag your hand down his chest. You reach down for the knot in the towel and slowly untie it. Aaron kisses you harder and plays with your breasts as you lean over him. You smile against his mouth.

"It's your turn now," you say as you stand up.

Aaron watches your every move and you love every second of it. You pull the towel away to find his thick, hard cock waiting for you. The sight of it makes you wet all over again, but right now it's about him. You run your nails up and down his thighs teasing him. He throws his head back and moans, and you take this time to gently kiss the head of his cock.

"Fuck," he cries.

You swirl your tongue around the tip of his cock tasting his precum. You use your right hand to stroke his cock slowly as you continue to trace figure eights on the head with your tongue. You push his cock forward so that you can lick down the shaft. When you get down to his balls, you lay your tongue flat against them, and then you completely take them in your mouth one at a time.

"Holy shit," he gasps.

You cradle his balls in your hands and make your way back to the head of his cock. You quickly deep throat him and try and take as much of his cock in your mouth as you can. Because of its size, it proves to be challenging, but you are up for the task. You raise up on your knees so that you can angle your body better to accommodate him, and you let him fill your throat. His moans are turning you on so much, and you can tell that he isn't going to last very long. You bob your head up and down and get into a steady rhythm. You massage his balls as you continue to suck his cock.

"I don't think I can last much longer. Can I cum in your mouth?"

You nod your head up and down and keep at it. Aaron's moans become louder and his breathing becomes labored. His hands grip your hair and hold your head in place as he cums in your mouth. You swallow what is in your mouth and pay attention to how sensitive he is at this moment. You slowly take his cock out of your mouth and caress the head of his cock with your tongue as you do it. Aaron shudders and stretches his arms above his head.

"That was absolutely amazing," he whispers.

Just then you hear a casual knock on the bedroom door.