20. Change in Maan

Maan's pov:

When I came down I saw Jiya and Sameer standing at door and Ammi was scolding her then My eyes fell on the little boy standing beside her holding her hand.

When Ammi asked about him She said,"He is my son"

I was shocked her son no way he looks older than Ruhaan but that time she was with me so How can this boy be her child? It's impossible but first I have to stop Ammi so I interfered between them and said,"Ammi I invited them to attend my engagement."

Ammi said,"Why Maan?"

I said,"We have few formalities to do before getting divorce so she is needed here. She don't want to come alone so I invited her friends as well."

Ammi said,"but still she can stay in hotel why at my house?"

I said,"Ammi please. I can't even invite someone for my engagement."

Ammi said,"but Maan she is-"

I said,"Please Ammi let her be here. Please for me"

Ammi said,"Okay do as you wish " and she left for her room.

She is still angry but for now this matter is settled. I sighed in relief.

Jiya was about to go inside with that child when I caught her hand and said,"Wait. I know this boy is not your child so can you enlighten me who he is in real?"

She looked at me and said," he is my son because I adopted him"

I said,"Why?"

She didn't say anything but I understood and I told her the same.

I said,"Oh in the morning I said that I am going to take Ruhaan and Aarzoo from you so not even waiting for a day you decided to replace them by your adopted Son. It's so easy for you to replace people ,right?"

She sighed and said,"It's not easy to replace the person you love. You knows this better than anyone Maan"

I said,"Are you taunting me?"

She jerked her hand from my grip and said ,"Why do you care what I do with my life? You are getting engaged today. Have I said anything to you? No, right? because I don't judge people like you."

She was about to go but I pulled her again towards me and said,"You should have said something. You should have claimed your right on me but you let go of me so easily like I doesn't matter to you."

She looked at me and said," Would you have stopped if I said no?"

I said,"You should have tried once."

I pulled her closer and our lips are inches apart when I heard Ruhaan say,"Mommy".

The trance we are in was broken. She instantly moved back and looked towards kids. She said,"Ruhaan and Aarzoo come here"

I don't know how she is gonna explain this to kids.

Jiya's pov:

I hope they accept Arham as their brother with whole heart. He already suffered alot not anymore.

They walked towards me. Once both of them are infront of me. I said,"Ruhaan ,Aarzoo meet your big brother Arham. Arham he is your little brother Ruhaan and She is your little Sister Aarzoo"

Aarzoo smiled and said,"He is very handsome just like prince in fairytale. Is he my prince?"

I smiled and said"No baby he is your brother"

She said,"but Ruhaan is my brother."

I said,"From today he is also your brother"

Ruhaan said,"I don't want him as my brother. Aarzoo is only my sister not his."