28. Her Parents

Maan's pov:

Jiya looked shocked.

Zareena Ammi said,"Maan what is she doing here?"

I said,"Calm down Ammi. I will tell you everything.first sit down. Maahi bring water for them"

I took Arham,Ruhaan and Aarzoo with me and said,"I called you here so you can meet with your grand children"

Zareena Ammi said,"Grandchildren?"

I said,"Yes. Meet my kids. Arham my elder son. Ruhaan my younger son and Aarzoo my little princess. They are twins."

Dad said,"Are they Jiya and your kids?"

I said,"Ues"

I told my kids to go to them and say Salam. They did as said even Arham. I am too happy that he got his voice back.

Zareena Ammi and dad were too happy to meet them.

Zareena Ammi said," Ruhaan just look like you and Aarzoo, She is having your eyes but Arham is too different from you and Jiya."

I said,"He is our adopted son but he is not less than Ruhaan to us and I expect the same from others."

Zareena Ammi said,"He is also cute" and kissed Arham's cheek.

I said," I just wanted you to meet them as they are returning to London today"

Zareena Ammi said,"but we just met them."

I said,"I know but they can't stay without Jiya and you can't tolerate even taking her name so I thought you don't want her to stay with you. "

Dad said,"How can you be so calm after what she did to you Maan? I thought as you got engaged you moved on from her then what is she doing here? She will spoil your life again."

I said,"Salina take kids with you."

Zareena Ammi wanted to stop them but Salina took them with her. Sameer followed her.

I said,"You can think as you like but please let me take decision for myself. I just don't understand how can you forget about your own daughter just because of her one mistake. Anyway I just called you here so you can meet with your grand kids as they are leaving today"

Zareena Ammi said,"Farooq Ji I want to spend time with my grand kids. Please can't they with us for few days?"

Dad said,"but I can't tolerate her"

Zareena Ammi said,"Just for few days for me"

Dad said,"Fine if Maan is okay."

I said,"I am fine if my wife is okay."

They all looked at Jiya. Jiya was not saying anything so I walked towards her and said,"Jiya they are waiting for your answer. Are you going to stay with them or you have to leave?"

Jiya said,"W-We can stay."

With this she left.

I said,"Ammi, Dad you guys rest. We will leave tomorrow morning."

Dad said,"okay "

I came to Jiya's room where she was sitting alone in her own thoughts.

I sat beside her. She was silent for few minutes then she said,"Thank you Maan. I was really worried about them" and her voice was hoarse due to crying.

I said,"They are staying in Pune. They wanted to leave Mumbai and I helped them."

She said,"Thank you"