48. Rules

Jiya's pov:

Ayesha Ammi asked all of us to gather in hall as she has something to discuss with us. Me and Maan reached hall and everyone was already there.

Ammi said,"I want to discuss a very important matter with all of you so I asked you to gather. What you guys think?"

Zaan asked ,"About What?"

Ammi said,"When should we set the date for marriage?"

Maan asked,"I think after two weeks"

Adeel said,"After TWO weeks. Why? I think two days will be okay for arrangement "

Samaira said,"You are being very desperate Adi. You have totally fallen for Aliya"

Adeel said,"Look who is talking? You are head over heels for Aneekh"

Samaira said,"That I am." and shyly looked at Aneekh.

Aneekh hugged her and kissed her forehead. He said,"Me too"

Adeel cleared his throat and said,"We are still here"

Maan said,"Sameer what you think about the date?"

Sameer said,"I am fine with any."

Salina said,"Me too. I am okay with whatever you guys decide."

Aliya said,"I am fine with two weeks. I want a proper wedding not in any hurry. It's once in a life time opportunity."

Ammi said,"She is right. I want to fulfill all my wishes that I have thought for my daughters."

Adeel said,"If Aliya is okay then I am also okay with it"

Samaira said,"OMG.Aliya you have changed him completely. I am very proud of you."

Adeel said,"Shut up"

Samaira said,"You shut up."

Maan said,"Guys calm down so it's decided the marriage is in two weeks."

Ammi said,"I think bride and groom should not stay in same house so I think Adeel and Sameer, it will be better if you guys shift to Adeel's house."

Sameer said,"As you say Aunty."

Adeel said,"but why? I think we are good now and my house needs cleaning we can't go there."

Aliya said," but it was fine when we went yesterday."

Adeel slapped his forehead and said,"What to do with this girl?"

Maan smiled and said,"Stop lying Adeel. It just matter of few days."

Zaan said,"You are right bhai. Just few days and then you have to bear her for your whole life so It's great opportunity guys to enjoy your life. Don't miss it."

Maahi glared at him and said,"What do you mean?"

Zaan got scared and said,"Nothing Tigress. I love you and how is our baby?"

He placed hand on her stomach and hugged her from side. Maahi removed his hand and said,"Don't change topic."

Adeel said,"Guys we are moving away from topic. I think me and Sameer should stay here itself. What will we do there alone? Anyway all the arrangements and function preparation should be done here."

Ammi said,"hmm..yeah..so I think we should divide ourselves in two team. Bride team and Groom team."

Everyone agreed so Ammi said,"Who will be on bride Side?"

Me and Maahi said,"We are on bride Side."

Maan and Zaan said,"We are on our wife's Side"

Aneekh said,"I am on my Sister's side"