Chapter Sixteen

A few days had passed after that night and the atmosphere between us was heavy. Every time we met in the hallway you could've easily heard a pin fall. Eithan refused to look at me in the eyes and as hard as I tried he wouldn't listen to me.

I knew I had to do something but I didn't know what or how. I wanted to make things right but it seemed impossible. I had cried that night, it hurt to know it was my fault. It was like stabs in my heart knowing I had hurt him. Would those blue ocean eyes look at me the same way again? I was scared, I had never fallen from quite this high and even worse, I had fallen into those ocean eyes.

I clenched my fist and my jaw. He had to listen to me, whether he wanted to or not. I had to clear my name, I wasn't some street whore that'd hurt him like that.

I stood up and headed to the bathroom to splash some cold water on my face. I took a slow breath and my heart calmed down as I could feel my lungs fill up. I nodded at myself in the mirror, he would listen, he had to.

I wrapped my sweaty palm around my doorknob and bit my lip in hesitation. What if he didn't? What if I was nothing to him anymore? No. I shook my head and opened the door, no turning back now.

I was across the hallway and stood in front of his door. I stared at the plain pattern of the white door for a few seconds as burning shuddering breaths were coming in and out. My eyebrows furrowed, come on Liv.. I sighed and knocked on the door twice, waiting for his voice to be heard.

"What do you want?" he said, he was behind me. I turned around with a gasp at the sudden encounter as my ears were painted a deep pink. "H-How long were you standing there?" I asked. He rolled his eyes and walked past me, opening his bedroom door. "Long enough" he said plainly as he was about to close the door on my face.

"Wait" I frowned as he turned to me with a slightly annoyed expression. "What? No wait, let me guess, you want to talk?" he fumed. "Save it, go talk to your beloved Noah" he said bitterly as he turned away.

How dare he? This wasn't going to end like that, I wouldn't allow it. I could feel my expression get angrier, angrier than usual. I grabbed the back of his T-shirt and pulled him back, letting his back hit the wall. "Listen to me you jackass. Do you enjoy talking to me like that or do you enjoy me pleading for forgiveness? Hm?!" I looked at him in the eyes and I could feel he that he was totally taken aback. "If you believe I'm a whore then say it out loud" I narrowed my eyes as I was piercing through his with my gaze. I had a grip on his collar as his cocky expression was slowly fading. "Olivia—" I fumed. "Save it. Who do you think I am? I'm not your little bitch to follow you around with my tail between my legs." I let go of his shirt. "I'll see, the idea of Noah seems more appealing than usual.." I said venomously as I banged the door loudly at his face.

I ran to my room and closed the door as cold sweat was dripping slowly down my back. I sighed and slowly slid down to the floor as my back was leaning against the door. I sat down on the cold floor. That was so intense.. and definitely the exact opposite of what I wanted. He must hate me now. I sighed louder and rubbed the bridge of my nose. Why can't I have a normal conversation with that guy? Ever...

I stood up and grabbed my pjs. "Great job Liv" I whispered to myself in a whiny voice as I took my shirt off. I wanted to punch him hard and myself harder, why do we make things so complicated?

I was about to put my other shirt on as the door burst wide open. My face took a deep red colour as I covered myself. "WHAT THE HELL--" "SHUT UP!" he shouted back as he closed the door just as loudly. He walked to me and grabbed my wrist aggressively; throwing the shirt I was holding on the floor. I was wearing just my bra and my boy shorts. I looked at him horrified but he didn't seem to look at my almost naked body but his eyes were enraged.

He pinned me against the wall, making me shudder as my bare back hit the cold surface. He held both my wrists above my head tightly as our faces were so close, the tips of his golden hair fell on my forehead.

"How dare you? How dare you do this to me? How dare you make me feel like this?" he said angrily but with a hint of despair and anguish. I frowned and looked back into his eyes. "Me? How dare You? How dare you insult me like that? How dare you push me away when I try so hard?" He looked at me and our foreheads touched as his angry mask faded into surrender. "You have no idea how, even the thought of him touching you, hurt me. You have no idea and you don't have any idea what you've done to my brain.." he said.

I looked at his slightly closed eyes and frowned more. "Then why did you push me away like that? You knew nothing had happened between me and him" I told him rather calmly as my arms slowly slid over his head and around his neck. He looked at me. "Because I'm as stupid as you are. You believed I ever liked seeing you hurt and you believed I would ever like you 'tamed'." He said and looked at me straight in the eyes, a look that made my knees weaken. I nodded at what he had said, he was right..goddamn it..

I ran my fingers through the back of his hair slowly, letting the silky locks caress my skin. I smiled softly as our faces slightly parted. We were still looking at each other and I looked at him stronger. Why wasn't he making a move?

I sighed quietly and grabbed his shirt lightly, pushing him down on the bed. "You're an idiot y'know.." I smiled and straddled him, enjoying seeing the colour rise on his face. "Wha--" "Shuh" I pouted softly and kissed him deeply, gripping his shirt harder as if I needed him. He sat up and wrapped his arms around me and I smiled as his soft fingertips slithered down my spine.

He didn't hesitate as he groped me with both hands and I bit his lip, swallowing a moan. I couldn't help but smirk. "We haven't even started" I said and raised an eyebrow. He blushed deeply as a cute pout formed his face. "Idiot" He said and tried to cover his crotch but unfortunately for him, I was sitting on it. I giggled. "Nah uh.." I said. I slowly ground on him but I was secretly dying inside. What was I doing? It took so much energy to not turn as red as he had.

I frowned softly and looked at him. "Do you hear that?" I whispered but before he could speak someone knocked at the door. I blushed deeply and shot up and off of him, grabbing my clothes. "Yes?!" I said as I quickly put on my pjs. "Hey, sweetie are you okay? We heard banging on the doors" asked Elynn calmly. "Yeah yeah, I'm totally fine" I said and fixed my hair quickly. "Eithan just came in and wasn't careful, come in" I continued and looked at him.

She came in and looked at us. "What're you doing here? Is he bothering you?" she looked at me. "No, no he just came to take my notes for that biology test" I said and smiled. "Y-Yeah, we have a test on reproduction.." he said and smiled as well. What the hell? Was that supposed to be inconspicuous? I sighed silently and nodded. "Alright, don't stay here too long, she's tired and you have school tomorrow.." she said calmly and left, leaving the door open, possibly on purpose.

He sighed and frowned as he rubbed his lower abdomen in discomfort. I giggled. "Just go..." I said, snickering at him. He looked up at me and smiled back. "Idiot" he said and kissed my cheek. "See you tomorrow" he said and walked to the door. "Goodnight" I smiled softly at him. "Goodnight, love you.." he said smiling back and my eyebrows rose to the heavens. He looked at me and widened his eyes, his face and neck lighting up. "No I didn't mean--"I smiled wide and closed the door, giggling. "Don't ruin it for me lover boy..." I giggled and head a soft smack, possibly on his forehead. I heard his door open and I smiled wider. "I love you too.." I whispered but for some weird reason, I felt like he heard me.

* * * * *

Hello, I uploaded faster because I know I was super super late with the last one. I hope you guys enjoyed it and thank you so so much for over 4K reads and all my 273 followers 😇❤️😊.

~Np❤️