Chapter Eighteen

I kept pacing back and forth in my room. 'You are jealous and insecure Olivia' I folded my arms. 'No! I'm not!' I pouted and sighed... 'Jesus, yeah I am...' I sat down on my bed and rubbed my temple.

   "Guys night out" he had said... "What a bastard" I murmured and sighed loudly. Who was going to be there? Were they going to drink? Any girls there? My eye twitched at the thought and that little annoying voice in the back of my head kept reminding me of my accomplishments a few days prior. 'Not so nice when the tables flip Oli, is it now?' I groaned and lay down. "Shut up..." I mumbled.

   The door opened slowly, a blond figure coming through. "Did you tell me to shut up? I didn't even speak yet.." he chuckled softly. Goddamnit, he was so handsome. He had worn his teal shirt that made his eyes pop like sparkles in a midnight ocean. I fought the urge to stare and forced myself to smile, I didn't want to ruin this for him.

   "Nah, I just had a conversation with myself" I replied and looked at him calmly as I stood up. He looked at me and that smile that made my heart stumble spread on his face. I stared back at him, observing every curve and every freckle on his face. I wanted to touch him, I wanted him to touch me over and over and over.

   "I have to go.." he said quietly as if I were the only one allowed to hear. I sighed through the nose slowly and nodded. "Alright, I'll see you tomorrow." was the only thing I could get out kindly. He smiled and lightly grazed his fingertips against my cheek. I felt every bit of the lines he traced, they just made my skin burn, made me crave for so much more.

   I sighed and groaned in my head, feeling so frustrated at the way he made me feel. I wanted it to both end and progress at the same time but I made sure to not change my facial expression. "Are you going to kiss me already?" I whispered and grinned. His smile widened, revealing his white teeth, as he leaned in and pressed his smooth lips against my own.

   I reciprocated happily, running my fingers through his shimmery gold locks. The kiss advanced rather quickly as I pressed him on the wall with the whole weight of my body. His arms wrapped around my lower back, we kept going until one of us needed a breath. We pulled apart, trying to contain our panting as if trying to show one another we were fine and dandy. I giggled. "Just go.."

   He smiled and pat my head teasingly, turning away to leave. I raised my eyebrow and bit my lip, laying a smack on his butt. He squeaked but quickly swallowed the sound. Oh god, he actually squeaked. His ears lit up when I started laughing and quickly mumbled "Idiot" before leaving the room.

*  *  *  *  *

   I had fallen asleep rather late waiting for him. They ended up not coming at the estimated time so I lay down.  I hugged my pillow tightly as sleep wrapped me in his warmth.

   Later that night I dreamed about him. We were at his hideout in the woods, the breeze making the branches sway and shuffle. He was smiling softly at the stars, his eyes glistening under the dim moonlight, but I was crying looking at my hands. They were wounded with deep gashes and bleeding. It wasn't the most pleasant dream, to be honest. I was sweating profusely but I was cold, I wanted to wake up already.

   I threw my upper body up, with a gasp, as a loud knock made my door groan. I frowned sleepily and confused as I wiped my sweaty forehead. The clock showed 3:21 am, what the hell? Then another, just as loud, knock echoed.

   Eithan burst inside, stumbling towards me. He was plastered and I winced at the picture. "Ew, go get a coffee.." I said and waved my hand to tell him to leave. "Why sweet cheeks, we left something in the middle earlier" he slurred as he came to me. "What is wrong with you?" I scrunched my nose.