MONDAY JUNE 2ND:

Nikki's Diary:

Today was my big (OR not so big) return to school, I knew that I needed some advice from Chloe and Zoey about my situation. Since Chloe is an expert on guys from reading all of her romance novels, and Zoey is like a 14 year old Dr. Phil in hoop earrings. I can always rely on them for advice.

I HAD planned on placing notes in their lockers to meet me in our secret meeting spot (the Janitor's closet). But sometimes fate can change your plans, sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worst.

"A week seems to fly by, doesn't it." I turned around to see Maxwell standing there.

"Uh...it...sure does."

"You were absent during art class Thursday, if you need anyone to fill you in on what happened just let me know."

"Thanks, do you know someone who can help me?"

"You're looking right at that person."

Darn, I had been so oblivious that I didn't even notice that he was offering to help me.

"Sure, that would be great. What would be a good time for you to help me?"

"Well, my schedule is currently filled from 4pm to 7pm everyday. At school however I seem to be free at anytime. I'm willing to drop by at the library later if that's a good time? Or I could send you the information via text, I would require your phone number first though."

'WAIT, WAIT, WAIT. He just asked me for my number?! WHAT DO I DO?!' were the thoughts in my head. Instead of fainting on the spot I did the appropriate thing and gave him my number. Did this mean that he likes me? Or was he ONLY trying to help me with art class?

"Here you go, it's my number." I said as I handed it to him.

"Thanks, I was wondering what this random set of digits that you just handed to me could mean. Like it's some sort of code or something." he laughed slightly, which always made me start to laugh. He may seem like some good looking smart guy but I can see that he's just a dork like me. That sort of reminds me of someone else I know.

"Anyway I think it would be best for us to go to homeroom before we're forced to get tardy slips again." he said to break the moment of silence that followed our laughter.

"You've finally been assigned to a homeroom?" I asked.

"I sure have, it's 9-A." he replied.

"What a coincidence, the same as me." I said with a smile.

"Shall we walk toge-" Maxwell started to say before he turned around to see two girls standing there with their jaws dropped. "I'm sorry but can I help you two?" he asked.

The two girls were none other than my BFFs, first they stared at him, then stared at me, and repeated this staring whilst NOT SAYING ANYTHING.

"I'm guessing that you two were planning on walking with Nikki to homeroom, I don't want to be an intruder to your plans so I'll be leaving. Feel free to call me anytime I'm free Nikki." he said.

"Okay Maxwell, I guess I'll talk to you later." I said.

"I look forward to it." he said as he walked away, leaving me alone with two VERY confused and obviously curious BFFs.

"Hey guys, long time no-" I started to awkwardly greet them before they said

"JANITOR'S CLOSET 12:30pm!"

How that conversation went? I'll write about it tomorrow.