WEDNESDAY JUNE 18TH (BRANDON):

Brandon's Journal:

This is some mistake,

I'VE BEEN SET UP HERE!

And now Nikki hates me...

Yesterday, everything changed for the worst.

I was minding my own business in the halls, I was actually going to visit Nikki in the Library later and invite her to Fuzzy Friends.

Then, Mackenzie Hollister decides to show up OUTTA NOWHERE! And then she asked me if I wanted to go to the dance. But I would rather jump off a cliff than go to any dance with her.

She then told me that she wanted to tell me something about how she will finally leave Nikki alone, I agreed to meet her in the janitor's closet. This is one of the biggest regrets I have ever made, it has ruined everything. When I met her in the Janitor's closet, she grabbed me and started kissing me. I didn't like it one bit, I tried to break free but the lights were turned out. I didn't want to strike her since I'm a guy and she's a girl, and when the door opened...

...Nikki was there. She asked me if this is what I wanted to show her, I don't recall saying that I wanted to meet her in the janitor's closet. Mackenzie must have left her a note and told her to meet me there, but what's truly bothering me is that Mackenzie's handwriting and mine are completely different. So it couldn't have been Mackenzie, it must have been someone else...

...NEGRINI?!

I should have known that he was the one behind this, is he working together with Mackenzie?!

SERIOUSLY?!

How can anyone resort to such underhanded tactics.

How can I fix this?!

Wait...

I have one idea but I don't think that it's going to work, it's a one shot plan. No second chances.

I may be down but I'm not out yet, I can't give up now. 10 months together hasn't built up to end like this.

Step 1 of the plan might not even work.

1. Convince Marcus or Theo to convince Chloe or Zoey to convince Nikki to go to the dance.

And if that works then I will make everything right,

because there is one thing that I still haven't done yet to Nikki and until I do it...

...I'll never know if she has been wanting to do the same thing.