Chapter 4- How do I avoid death?

"Young miss, lady Louise requests your presence again." A maid says to me.

Ugh, how many time is this woman gonna call me.

I use wind magic to get to her office.

"Ah, here's my favorite daughter!" She exclaims

"I'm your only daughter, mother." I say.

"Well, that's why you're my favorite."

"So, you're implying that I wouldn't be your favorite if I wasn't the only child?" I ask inquisitive.

"Um, well...No. Anyway let's get back on topic!" My mother claps her hands together, "About the engagement, you are to be lawfully wedded on your 17th birthday, as custom follows."

I sigh, "So who is it? Whose the lucky guy?"

"Ooh, this is where the fun part comes in," She smirks, "The boys will hold a party, which of course you will have to attend, and whoever we think favors you most will be picked."

I sigh again. This woman would be the death of me if the boys wouldn't already lead me to it.

She continues, "Isn't it gonna be fun? Of course it is! Stop sighing and head into the rose garden. Liam awaits you."

"Boys, boys, boys. Is that all you thinks about?" I say, shaking my head in disapproval.

"Other than my vibrator, yes." She says with no filter.

"Is that something you should say to a 6 year old?" I say disgusted.

"Well, you aren't a normal 6 year old."

Touché.

As I walk out of my mother's office, I head to the kitchen. I'm not in rush, seeing that this wasn't in my schedule.

"Rose!" A voice says behind me, "Please wait up!"

I turn to see Darla running after me.

"Yes?"

"The garden is the other way miss."

Oh, I know Darla. I know.

I sigh as Darla pesters me while turning sharp corners to avoid her when...

Whoomp!

I fall straight on my butt.

"What imbecile-" I start

"Sorry, Rose."

"Oh. Hey Liam." I say.

"Um, I was told we were supposed to meet in the garden. I waited for a while, so I came to find you..." He said quickly looking down embarrassed.

"Ah, yes, sorry about that. I was getting something to eat."

(🥔: Whatchu tryna eat girl?
Rose: I'm gonna chop of your head and staple your fellow potatoes *Beep* and *Beep* on it)

"Oh, I see." He says.

_____

After spending some time with Liam, I walk to my bedroom. It seems all I do is visit mom and walk and talk.

Oh god, how am I gonna avoid my death. I just got over the fact that I completely changed the whole game. I've never met that Liam dude, nor Darla. What should I do?

______
Ok,
So itsa short chapter, and I'm tired.

I was planning on making it longer, but I slept in and didn't go to school. As punishment, my mother made me clean.

Potatoes do not clean. They get cleaned.

That's a fact.

500+ words.

My thumbs still hurts.

I just 'seen' a ghost and no one will reply to my snaps or texts.

What a pathetic loser.

Just kidding.

(Not really)

(lol forgot to add this

(lol forgot to add this. And this:)

 And this:)

Dying,

-P. O. T. A. T. A 🥔
⁝⁞⁝⁞ʕु•̫͡•ʔु☂⁝⁞⁝⁝