Chapter 10- Sticky business

Rose's POV

I've decided to stay away from the main characters as long as I can.

I've been successful for about 6 months.

I don't want to end up dying.

Would I even reincarnate again if I did?

I sigh and stray off toward the watch towers where my favorite guard-in-training , Benoit, was on watch duty.

"How's the investigations going?" I ask him, plopping down on a wooden stool.

"How's your fiance?" He barks back.

I laugh, "Touché, touché."

"Anyway, what are you doing up here, Rose? Hiding?" His purple hair sticks out in all directions.

"Ah, you saw through it." I sigh.

Mother has been making these appointments with Prince Cail every Thursday. If I don't comply to come, I'm hunted down by my mother's personal guards.

"Being six sucks, huh?" He runs a hand through his hair.

"Being eight sucks, huh?" I mock.

"Yeah, it does. I don't want to be doing this training anyway, dad forces me to." He turns to face me. "I hope I become your personal guard one day."

"Let's make that a done deal, then." I stuck out my pinky. A gesture that now comes on habit since the Leon thing.

He intertwined our fingers together and smiled.

"Deal. Now go back to your mother before father sees you." He replaces that sweet smile with a smirk.

"Snitch." I mumbled.

"LADY ROSE!!!" I hear Bennett's voice at the bottom if the watch tower's stair case.

I sigh and bind his dad to the stairs, while gracefully climbing down.

"Unhand me at this moment, miss!" He puffed.

"Nay. Thou shall stay dere till nightfall." I snicker and walk towards my quarters.

It was quiet. Too quiet.

I could hear the clacking of my blue Lolita shoes.

"Rose! Lady Rose! Young miss!" I hear Darla running across the hall and I quickly use wind magic to stay away from her.

"Rose!" Her voice fades away.

Just like the myth of Echo and Narcissist.
_________
Darla's POV

I give out one last final cry of the pesky girl's name.

I laugh like a maniac, "She really doesn't want to talk to him."

"Who?" I hear Liam's voice from around the corner.

"Lady Rose, Liam." I said, turning to face the boy.

"Oh." He has a faint glimpse of red on his cheeks.

"Are you sick? Hot?" I ask, worrying about the odd boy.

He came out of nowhere. When I played the otome game, 'Where Destiny Meets' he wasn't even mentioned. Everything seems to be going wrong. Rose is supposed to be a spoiled brat. Louise is supposed to be dead and that "thing" is supposed to be living in this mansion.

"No," Liam said, breaking me out of my thoughts, "I'm going to retire to my quarters. Although, Darla...."

He pauses and continues on, "You shouldn't be worried about me."

He walks away and rounds the corner.

I stare till I can't see him anymore.

___________
Hey, Po here....

Anyway, there will be a major timeskip (Like 9-10 years) because Rose is still 6 and I want to get back to the bishes.

Whoo-hoo~!

I just finished watching Madea's Halloween Boo2 (If that's what it's called. I just call it 'Boo2')

Awesomeeeeee.

So, present is another spin off (Yasss)

My friend who quotes, "Does gud pervert work" will help my virgin eyes.

She doesn't want her name being put out bc her bf reads this story.

Lol.

Currently Raising Zombies,

-P. O. T. A. T. A💀☠🥔
ヽ( ̄(エ) ̄)ノ