Chapter 8

A/N the girl in the picture is Amara in the flashback.

The trip to Italy was long for most but I was just shadow transporting the whole way, feeding when I got weak. Sometimes feeding on animals have perks, you don't have to hide the bodies. The Masters and the Witch Twins, Alec doing so with much hesitance, arrived a little before me as they took a private jet and lets be honest, when you have to feed as much as I did it takes awhile.

I transport into the throne room, blankly staring at the architecture.

"Hmm" I let out an amused hum.

"What is it girl?! " Caius spits harshly, "Hm? Speak up."

"Oh nothing of importance, Master. It's just, so much white. I mean my eyes are sore already, how you all can be in here so long without your eyes melting is a wonder. Not to mention, you would think the floors would be stained red by now, Masters." I state mischievous grin on my pale face. I begin to walk backwards, "Speaking of which, I should be going. It's is less than an hour before you feed." I state turning to the door, knowing because of a shadow speaking into my mind. .

"Amara! Dear one, will you not feed with us?" Aro asked a creepy grin on his face.

"No thank you, Master. I do not feed on humans, where I grew up that was greatly frowned apon, as you probably know." I looked down before feeling as if I was being sucked into something.

"Why don't we feed on humans Daddy?"

No. My eyes go wide before I'm forced into the memory.

"Why don't we feed on humans Daddy?" six year old me asked curiously. All of the Cullen's heads whipped around and many Cullens gasped in shock or horror, they all faced me and my eyes went wide with the shock of attention, I didn't think they would actually listen! I figured they would just keep playing with Renesmee. My family started to leave the room, Renesmee doing so reluctantly, leaving Mommy and Daddy to talk to me alone

"Why would you even ask that?" Mommy asked in a rough mean voice.

"I-I don't know... I was j-just curious." I stuttered feeling a strange thing that made me want to run and hide under my bed.

"If you know what's good for you don't EVER say anything like that in front of Renesmee again! We don't want you to rub off on her now do we?" Daddy asked holding me against the wall by my throat, he was making it hard for me to breathe.

"Dad-dy y-you're hur-ting m-me..." I choked out.

"I DON'T CARE!" he yelled before turning toward the door,"Oh and don't call us Mommy and Daddy anymore, that's only for Renesmee."

"Amara, are you alright?" Alec asked frantically and two guys in cloaks a few shades lighter than the witch twins snickered quietly. Alec almost started using his gift on them before I decided to speak.

"What are you two laughing at?" I snapped.

"It's just interesting to see dear Alec here so worried" one with an average build and dirty blond hair scattered in all directions began.

"It isn't your concern." I stated.

"But Alec here never-"

"Dato che non mi hai capito in inglese, forse l'italiano ti sarà un po 'più chiaro. Non è una tua preoccupazione (Since you didn't Seem to understand me an English, perhaps Italian will be a bit more clear to you. It is none of your concern)."

"I didn't know you spoke Italian, Dear." Aro states happily (A/N Aro doesn't know because he didn't try to see everything she ever experienced, just the important things).

"Actually, I am fluent in several different languages." I exclaim proudly, yet calmly.

"Really? Which ones?" Caius asked nicely surprising me.

"I speak fluent Italian, German, French, Romanian, and Latin, and I am currently learning to speak Russian, Czech, Persian, and Bulgarian" I said, my head held high.

"Wow" I hear Alec breathe and his twin lets out a huff rolling her eyes.

"Impressive. Perhaps we can help you continue your studies?" Caius asked gently.

"That would be amazing, Master." I grinned.

"Remarkable. How she cares for learning, that is." Markus spoke slowly.

The throne room door was thrown open and a beautiful woman walked in a huge group of humans behind her, following clueless to their fates. Aro and the other masters rose from their thrones, I went to quickly leave but the doors were thrown shut and I was too tired to transport.

"Welcome to the Volturi Castle, we sincerely hope that you enjoyed the tour. Now, thank you for your donation."

Then they lunged for their victims.

A/N

Hey ActingQueen18 here Thanks so much for reading! :) I can't believe I have 1000 views! Special thanks for everyone who VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW!