Chapter 9

Third Person

Blood wildly flew into the Volturi's mouths, quenching their thirst for a few days. The hybrid girl desperately trying to transport out of the room as it was quickly becoming bloody. A blond girl in a light gray cloak, seeing her struggle with control, strutted up about five feet away and threw a dead body on her, the mans blood splattering across Amara's face. It was as if time stopped, everyone froze and turned to look at the hybrids reaction. Alec wished he hadn't. The absolute disgust and agony on her face was enough for guilt to attack him harshly. Her mouth dropped open slightly and her body tensed up against he limp body of the old man. She expressed her horror openly on her flawless face, her mind in a jumble. 

"Kailey! Why would you do this? You know her feelings about human blood and yet you throw a body on her?! Why?" Aro asks firmly, as the hybrid girl slipped out of the room wordlessly, her face an emotionless mask. Her departure goes unnoticed to most, but not to Alec.

Amara

Why? Why me? Why couldn't I just be a normal person, a human...

My body slumped on the closest wall becoming numb. I sat there staring at nothing for hours wondering about life when out of nowhere a firm hand touched my shoulder an electric shock snapped through my veins causing me to jerk away harshly. My eyes met his ruby ones and I instantly relaxed allowing him to slip his hand in mine.

 I finally looked at him studying his face. He had ruby red eyes and his hair was swept to one side, and his pale white skin contrasted his dark clothing. He's perfect. I'm glad he's my mate.

"You don't deserve him."  A voice whispered.

"I wouldn't be his mate if I didn't deserve him." I replied in my head.

"Everyone makes mistakes, fate must have too."

"Fate doesn't make mistakes..."

"Really? Just look at him, then look at you. Your hideous!"

"N-No I'm not"

"Yeah right!" She scoffed "as if you could ever be good enough to be with him!"

"GO AWAY! No one cares about your opinions..." but I do...

Alec started to turn to me but as my eyes met his, her words came back to me. "as if you could ever be good enough to be with him!"

"I have to go." I mumbled trudging away. Then I realize I had no idea where I was going.

"Your room's this way." he murmured heading the other direction and I reluctantly followed. I don't deserve him...

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Make sure to 

VOTE

COMMENT 

AND FOLLOW