Chapter 11

Amara's P.O.V.

The woman in front of me cowers seeing the anger in my eyes. As I glare into the woman's eyes mine slowly morph from a sweet blue to a pitch black.

"Daemonium adventant, terrorem meum et vocavi te (Demon of dread, I summon thee)"

Within seconds a shadow demon rose from the ground. It's dark frame towered over everyone in the room at a nine foot height.

The prisoners cower with terror in their eyes as the Volturi guard look as if they are trying to hide their concern for their lives. I glance at the Masters seeing Marcus with his everlasting boredom. Aro seemed as if he were a child on Christmas and Caius has an evil smirk on his face.

"Domina, ut quomodo ego serviturus sum nonne filio (Mistress, how May I serve you?)" The creature chanted darkly.

"Hi sunt qui mecum Disrespected (these people have disrespected me)." I paused, "Sed potius sunt momenti notitia abstulit misericordiam suam a me. Eliciunt, quod notitia (But more importantly they are withholding  important information from me. Extract that information.)"

His head slowly turns to the three vampires that are kneeling on the floor. Their eyes widening in slight fear, if only they knew, their greatest fears were soon to be a reality.

The demon slowly hovered over to them, floating just a few inches from the ground. Sensing the weakest one first he went to the one that was furthest to the right. He hovered in front of the man for a moment before suddenly diving into his body.

The veins around my eyes protrude as the iris of my eye becomes a ice blue. If it wasn't for Carlisle's tests I wouldn't have even noticed what I look when seeing through the demon's eyes.

 If it wasn't for Carlisle's tests I wouldn't have even noticed what I look when seeing through the demon's eyes

I dive into the mind of the demon as he slowly makes the man hallucinate his family rejecting him.

"Please, please stop!" The man dry sobs loudly.

I hold up my hand and the demon comes out of the mans body. "What is the purpose for the immortal children?"

"Jameson! Don't you dare tell them a single word!" The girl in the middle growls. Jameson only give her a short glance of apology.